-17-

Jennie's POV

"JENNIE KIM!!!" I was having a dream about unicorns when I heard a bunch of people screaming my name.

"Hey you didn't have to wake her up like that!" I heard Lisa's voice and felt a weight fall on my bed.

"Wake up Nini." She said in a soothing tone making me want to sleep more. I rolled to the other side and tucked myself inside the comforter, then everyone began to groan.

"And you can't wake her up in that manner, I've been with that girl since birth and she's been like that ever since, now let me handle her."

"I can handle one Jennie Kim unnie." I twitched my nose, annoyed at the constant bickering at the back. Just then, I felt an arm around my back and another one on my legs, and there I was, being forced out of the bed by Lalisa Manoban who carried me bridal style. I've got no choice but to open my eyes and wrap my arms around her neck.

"Hey Nini, it's already 6:13am you have to wake up, your schedule says 6:00am and you're late on your own plan woman." Lisa whispered in my ears making me groan.

I was carried up to the parking lot towards the VW Classic Camper Van. Lisa sat me down on the front seat and then went to the driver's seat afterwards. Soon, all 10 of us are inside the van.

"Go go go!" Chu exclaimed as Lisa hit the gas. Everyone else slept throughout the ride, but I didn't.

"Aren't you going to sleep Nini? You're the one who never wanted to get out of bed awhile ago." Lisa reminded me.

"I'm good, I can't possibly leave you here unaccompanied, I don't want to get lost Lisa-ah." I joked.

"Yah! I have my waze accompanying me so you can go to sleep now." Lisa responded. I pouted my lips upon hearing her reply.

"You could've just told me that you don't want my company. Alright then, drive safe." I pretended to sulk then turned my back on her.

"Nini that's not what I said, I love your company but I want you get to sleep, you need it." Lisa tried easing me down.

"But you need sleep too!" I whined.

"Nini I lost the bet yesterday didn't I? This is the price that I'm going to have to pay so just let it slide, don't be mad." Lisa explained. I am aware of that, I'm not really mad, I got closer to Lisa and kissed her cheek.

"Goodmornight Lili."

"Goodmornight Nini."

▪️▪️▪️

We arrived at 'The Kim's Lodge' a beach resort owned by my father as well as Jisoo's father. We decided to stay in Chu's manoir since my dad has the keys for ours.

We arrived at their manoir and was getting all the luggage out when a staff shouted.

"Ms. Jennie! Ms. Jisoo!" We all turned our heads to the owner of the voice then Chu and I began screaming like crazy.

"DALGOM/KUMA!" We said in unison then rushed towards the staff to get our dogs.

"Oh my God! I missed you baby Kuku!" I squealed while hugging Kuma tightly, so did Jisoo to Dalgom.

"Your fathers dropped them off yesterday when they informed us that you will be staying here for three days, and they also said that they're allowing you to bring them to your condo since they're having quite a hard time taking care of them." The staff informed us, we thanked him and bid our goodbyes then went back to the garage.

"Kuku you missed mommy? You got thinner, grandpa couldn't give you the attention you want hmm? Don't worry mommy will take you home." I talked to Kuma, his excitement is very visible since he's wiggling his tail so much and kept on snugging closer to me.