-11-

Lisa's POV

I waited for a few minutes, after Jennie had fallen asleep, then I broke the hug. I saw tears, still falling from her eyes, I wiped it away then kissed her forehead.

"Shhh, I'm here now." I whispered, her eyebrows immediately loosened up, I was relieved. I opened the door before going back to the bed and carrying her bridal style.

When I pop out of the room, I saw Chu and Chaeng sitting at the floor, head over each other's with their eyes closed.

"Hey." I called. Jisoo immediately opened her eyes and stood up, with worried looks.

"How is she?" Jisoo asked, Rosen began rubbing Jisoo's arm, trying to calm her down, when she did, I answered her.

"She fell asleep. Can I take her home?" Jisoo nodded, we went inside the elevator then headed towards the parking lot. They helped me open the car door and adjusted Jennie's seat. I put her down and made sure that she was positioned comfortably. I planted a small kiss on Jennie's hand, then closed the door.

"Lisa, please take care of my cousin. Don't leave her, protect her when I can't, and please, never be the cause of her pain. I won't hesitate, not even a bit, to get you out of her life when the time comes." I gave her a nod, then I watched as she and Chaeng drove off.

I entered my car, and stared at Jennie for a few minutes. Guilt is building up in my system. If I didn't leave her just to dance, nothing like this would've happened. This is all my fault.

I drove to their place, overthinking engulfed me. It's a good thing that it's pretty late so there are lesser cars driving around town. When we arrived, I carefully carried her in my arms once again, not wanting to wake the beauty's sleep. I asked the front desk to contact their unit, to inform Jisoo that we've arrived and open the door for us.

We rode the elevator, seconds later, we arrived at their floor. I headed towards their unit and went inside, with Jisoo following me. I placed Jennie on top of her bed, and sat beside her.

"P-please... stop..." Jen mumbled in her sleep, I moved closer to her and kissed her forehead. She flinched a little, but found comfort afterwards.

I was about to stand up and head home, but Chu held my hand firmly.

"Stay with her, just for tonight Limario. Chaeng will sleep with me." She said, I gave her a nod, she then left the room.

I heave a sigh before changing my clothes, wearing Jennie's oversized shirt and a shorts. Then, I decided to change her outfit as well for her to have a more comfortable sleep. Mind you, I changed her clothes with my eyes closed.

I lay myself on the empty space beside Jennie afterwards, then stared at her. My eyes scanned every detail of her face. She's indeed, stunning, then, I secured her in my arms once again, and drifted to sleep.

▪️▪️▪️

My sleep was interrupted, by someone, moving sneakily in my arms. I groaned as I opened my eyes, just to find Jennie, burrying her head in my neck and tightly wrapping her hands on my neck as well.

"Goodmorning." I said, she looked up to me with a blank impression, then placed her head on my chest.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her, but got no response.

"Have you gone deaf?" I added, she shook her head then looked at me once again then motioned a 'I'm not opening my fucking mouth since I haven't brushed my teeth yet' move. I laughed at her silliness then kissed her forehead.

I bolted up from the bed, and Nini's still clung unto me like a Koala. We headed to the bathroom to brush our teeth and wash our faces, then went back to the bed.