-36-

Third-Person's POV

The clock hits 12 o'clock but Jiyeon is still wide awake, desperately searching for an apartment that she and Jennie could settle in for a couple of weeks. She's having quite a hard time due to the fact that she is only the mobile phone that Jongkook handed her before they ran off, it would've been much better if she's using a laptop.

Just then, her phone vibrated violently startling the shit out of Jiyeon, when she was able to grab ahold of herself and glanced at the phone, she realized that Jongkook is calling her so she rapidly hit the green button.

"Why? Do you have something?" Jiyeon asked, her voice sounding hoarse due to the lack of sleep.

"Yes, Marco contacted me awhile ago telling me that Lisa asked him for help regarding Jennie. He already knows about the contract between Myungsoo and KTH Corp. We've already discussed about the partnership and will make it official tomorrow by contract signing. This would be revealed to the public after Myungsoo and Daehyun announced theirs." The man informed, lessening Jiyeon's worry a little.

"That's great then, I'm currently finding an apartment far away from where we are, I was hoping that you could help me because I've been searching for a couple of hours and luck isn't on my side." The girl explained.

"Oh you don't have to do that, Marco offered a room in one of his beach resorts in Busan for the both of you to stay, the LM Hyatt and I'm sending you the location right now. I also told him that Lisa can't know where you two are staying since it would only raise the risk." With that, the two ended their call with thank yous and take care.

Finally after long hours of no rest, she was now rest assured, not only was she been provided a nice place to stay into for awhile, but that place provides extreme security for her daughter. Myungsoo couldn't possibly reach them in his enemy's base.

Four hours later, her alarm clock rang, reminding Jiyeon that she has to wake up and take her daughter away from her father. She exhaustedly walked towards Jennie's room, her silent snored echoed throughout the room. She walked closer and tucked the set of her that fell on her daughter's face behind her ear.

"Jennie, wake up. I found the perfect place to stay, we have to go now before your father could catch up to us." The brunette bolted up almost immediately without bothering to speak a single word. Both of them headed outside, to Jisoo's car and silently made their way to Busan. Jennie watched as raindrops fell on the windshield, thinking how cruel the sky is for rubbing how sad she is on her face.

On the other hand, her lover just woke up with an empty feeling inside her heart, instead of heading to the bathroom to do her daily routine, her hand searches for her phone to call her Dad, not minding whether the man is busy or not. When Marco picked the phone up, Lisa immediately asked him a question about Jennie.

"Have you found her yet Dad?" The blonde asked, Marco was about to tell her yes but Jongkook's words from last night came in to his mind.

'Listen Marco, I know that Lisa is worried sick about Jennie, but you can't tell Lisa a word about Jennie. I don't know your daughter well but judging from what Jisoo told me awhile ago, she literally did everything to get inside their unit. I overheard L ordering his men to keep an eye on Lisa as well, so once she found out where Jennie is, we both know that she will immediately rush towards Jennie and that would only give away their whereabouts. So please do me a favor and don't tell your daughter about this.'

"Dad? Are you there?" Lisa said, snapping her father back to reality after the long silence. When Marco got his mind back, he spoke immediately.

"Ah yes I'm still here, I did my best last night, your Mom and I even contacted Jongkook and Sooyeon but they remained clueless as well. We came up with a plan though so you have nothing to worry about princess, I promised you that you will be the first one to know if we find something right? So hold on to that promise." The blonde heave a heavy sigh of disappointment. She thanked her Dad one last time and continue with her day with Jennie not leaving from her mind, not even a second. Although she can't deny the fact that her Dad sounded so weird awhile ago over the phone and her gut is telling her something, she just can't seem to point out what.