-22-

Jennie's POV

"Jennie can we talk?" And here he was, standing right in front of me, once again.

"No." I answered shortly and tried to free myself from his grip but he was just too strong. Taehyung forcefully dragged me some place secluded while I tried to do the opposite.

"Fuck, let go Tae!" I yelled but he didn't even looked back, his grip tightened around my wrist, hurting me.

"Lisa!" I yelled once again and that was his cue to stop. His hand was trembling and getting tighter every second that passes by.

"T-Tae... it hurts..." I mumbled underneath my breath. My knees collapsed and met the ground with tears forming at the edge of my eyes and that's when I felt Taehyung's grip loosened up.

"J-Jen... I'm s-" He murmured but was cut off.

"Jennie!" I heard Lisa's voice from behind causing me to look at her direction. I gathered all my strength to stand up and run to her as my wrist slid off easily from Taehyung's hold. The tears that I've been holding back, has finally been set free like waterfalls, falling freely as I felt her warm, secure hug that made me feel protected. We stayed like that for a few minutes in silence.

"I just want to talk to her." Taehyung said and that's when I snapped. I pulled away from Lisa's hug and faced him, anger filled my watery eyes as my palm landed on his face.

"I fucking told you Tae, I don't fucking want to. Instead of just letting it go, you decided to fucking drag me in here against my will." Before I could say something else, my weight fell on Lisa, she was carrying me bridal style, taking me away from Taehyung.

"Lisa, put me down." I instructed.

"No." We were heading towards her car so I forced myself down before we could step a foot closer.

"Why?" Lisa asked.

"You have practice, go, I can manage. I promise." I said.

"No. I'm going with you."

"Stop being arrogant Lisa-ah. I promise you, I'll be fine."

"Try doing that without those red puffy eyes, maybe it'll work." She chuckled causing me to pout.

"Let's go." Lisa pulled my hand and accompanied me to the passenger's seat as she went to the driver's seat afterwards.

"You're skipping practice once again, you are so dead when Momo finds out." I said while giggling at the thought of Lisa, the best dancer in YGU, being scolded.

"No I'm not, she was the one who saw you being dragged by Taehyung and told me about it then I ran faster than Usain Bolt." She answered with confidence, almost boasting her heroic actions.

"Thank you." I said as I planted a small kiss on her cheeks, perhaps too long for a peck.

"You don't have to thank me baby, you're my responsibility." She responded. I blushed upon hearing her endearment but managed to hide it from her.

"Says who?"

"Says me." I chuckled at her remarks.

"Whatever you say, Manoban."

"I love you, Kim."

▪️▪️▪️

Lisa and I are inside the elevator, heading to my floor with our fingers intertwined. She held my hand up, leveling it to her chin as she kissed the back of my hand for a couple of times. The elevator opened, indicating that we have arrived in my floor, I pulled her hand, heading to my unit.