-21-

Taehyung's POV

I met her eyes, those damn brown eyes. For two years, I have been thinking about her, I was an asshole for cheating on her but pride took over me, I made it look like it's her fault that she wasn't spending too much time with me and that Mina was the one filling those emptiness that Jennie was feeding me.

After getting caught, I broke up with Jennie and made it official with Mina. It took me a week to realize that all I ever wanted from Mina was sex, which Jennie could never give me. I was too blinded by my desire, I ended up hurting the love of life, I am such a fucking fool.

When I broke all ties with Mina, I left South Korea to study in Paris for my Dad's liking, but also taking some time off with all the stuffs that I've been dealing with. I left her. I made her wait, and I hurt her after everything that we've built together, I destroyed all of that in one snap of a finger. I broke my promise, and I came back to fix everything up, I will get you back, Jennie Kim.

"Penny for your thoughts, Tae?" Namjoon asked as he snapped his fingers right in front of my face, earning my attention, I looked at him and let out a sigh.

"How's Jennie been doing?" I asked them, they rolled their eyes on me, as if irritated if I asked them one more time. Yes, I left for Paris, but I left a piece of my heart here in South Korea and I came back to retrieve it. I've been asking them questions about Jennie for the past two years and I know they're getting sick of it.

"There's this part that we haven't told you about." Jin said, gaining my attention. I squinted my eyes on him as he gulped.

"You see that blonde girl?" Jin continued as he pointed out the smiling girl who's arms were around Jennie's petite body.

"There are rumors going around saying that they're dating but there was no confirmation from the two." He finished, causing my jaws to drop. No, Jennie's straight, right?

"And by the way, Baby boy Jungkook is whipped for that blonde girl." Jimin said, I turned to Kookie and saw him blush with his head down. If there are rumors going around like that, I better act fast. My eyes witnessed how Jennie and that certain blonde girl get along together. They kept little to no distance to each other, I saw the way blondie looked at my girl. It's normal for girls, right?

"You're clenching your fist a little too much." J-Hope pointed out, causing me to realize that it is indeed too much. I let go and saw my palm with a few scratch. My lips let out a heavy sigh as I bury my face on the table.

"How about guys? Is there some guy in particular, trying to win Jennie's heart?" I asked, they were quiet for awhile, I guess they're thinking about the right words to say.

"Yes, that guy to be exact." I saw another blonde, but a guy this time, what's with all the blonde wanting to win Jennie's heart, then I realized a familiar, strong figure right beside him. Kwon Jiyong.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung." Jiyong slammed his fist on top of our table when he arrived at our spot. Everyone turned to look at the scene that was slowly unfolding.

"Welcome back, I guess." He grabbed my collar and pulled me up, I was silent the whole time, of course hyung's going to be mad at me, he's Jennie's cousin after all. I promised him I will take good care of Jennie but I failed to comply to that promise.

"Hyung..." It came out of my lips, shakily. Yes, I am terrified, who wouldn't be? Jiyong might appear sweet and bubbly in front of your eyes, but if you do something wrong, he's something else.

"What's with the sudden comeback Taetae?" Hyung asked while slamming my back on the wall, I couldn't answer him, words wanted to come out of my mouth but it just won't. The rest was about to back me up but signaled them to stay still.