-7-

Jennie's POV

Monday was fast approaching, before I even knew about it, my beauty sleep was once again interrupted by a loud voice yelling my name.

"JENDEUKIE!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP." I whined as I heard Jisoo's call.

"5 more minutes." I mumbled, still with my eyes closed.

"Nope nope Ppong! Wake up right now before I lose my shit Jendeukie." I heave a sigh then walk inside the bathroom, but not before shooting a glare to Jisoo unnie.

Doing my usually routine, washing my face, brushing my teeth, taking a bath, blow drying my hair, choosing an outfit, doing my make up and blah blah blah.

I checked my phone, only to see how fucking early my evil cousin woke me up.

"YAH KIM JISOO!!!" I yelled as I barged out of the room.

"You little piece of shit, it's only 7:43am and class doesn't start until 9:30am! It's monday you motherfucker!" When I got to the living room, I saw three girls. A red haired girl, a blonde girl, and a black haired girl. All their eyes focused on me.

"Uhm, hi?" Lisa greeted, while the other two chuckled.

"Oh... hi." I greeted back then glared at Jisoo to shut her up.

"Grumpy cat!" Chu yelled. I carefully placed my bag on the floor, pull my sleeves up and removed my Dr Martens

"I'm giving you a heads up Chu. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..." I ran towards her, Chu realizing what I meant, she bolted up and ran as if she was running from death. We ran around our unit, until Lisa grabbed my waist then pulled me close to her, we both lost balance and fell on the couch.

My back was against her front, and her arms tightly wrapped on my waist. The moment the back of my head touched the pillow, I turned to her and she did the same, our face were just inches apart. We could feel each other breathing, my heart began beating fast, why do I keep getting lost in her eyes?

"Stop spooning JenLisa, I want to eat breakfast." Chaeng teased, we broke our eye contact, I tried breaking free from her arms but she won't budge.

"Lisa..." I murmured, she let go of me so I stood up.

"Aww look at them blush." Chaeng teased once again, Chu slipped her hand on Chaeng and nudged her.

"Ppong! Way to ruin JenLisa moment Pasta." She scoffed.

"Let's go, I'm hungry." Lisa said, standing up and headed to leave our unit. ChaeSoo followed her, I being the last to move my feet since I have to wear my shoes again.

We all went down to where our cars were parked. I was about to open my car door when Chu stopped me.

"All four of us could fit in one car Jendeukie." I nodded and just obliged what she wanted to do.

We rode Lisa's car, I sat on the shotgun seat and ChaeSoo at the passenger seat. It was silent except for the two's constant flirting.

"So JenLisa, how's your Sundate?" Chu asked, I looked at her by the use of the rearview, I saw her wiggling her eyebrow, teasing us.

"It went fine Chu, that's all you need to know." I answered her, in an annoyed tone, hoping that she'll get the message that she don't want to see pissed right now. But of course, Jisoo being Chu, she'll bother me about it alright.

"Aww but Nabong told us a lot though! I told you Chaeng we should've followed them!" She pouted.

"Just let it slide unnie. You don't want to make a grumpy cat be more pissed." Lisa said.