-28-

Jennie's POV

My heart ached so fucking much, it felt like a dagger was pushed right through it. I had this suffocating feeling as well, memories of last night in Lisa's room where attempted to end us, began to flash back, despite of having Lisa by my own last night, the thought of her, leaving me for Tzuyu still haunted my mind.

"Hey stop." Lisa was able to catch up to me immediately after leaving the cafeteria, she grabbed my wrist, stopping my tracks and turned me around. I still have both my hands covering my face.

"I'm sorry." That's when she pulled me into a tight hug, I rested my head at the crook of her neck and sobbed quietly. I felt her fingers drawing small circles on my back, aiming to calm me down which worked.

"I'm scared, Lisa-ah... I'm so fucking scared..." I whispered.

"So am I, Jen. Trust me, Taehyung is getting into my nerves and it fucking drives me crazy." Lisa admitted as she held on to me tighter. But the situation between the two of us is just different, I love her, so fucking much and I told her that so many fucking times. While Lisa? Well, she just told me that she can't do this relationship with me last night and then got me back into her arms. Yes, we had an amazing sex, but I don't even fucking know if that's made out of love, or lust.

"Just trust me on this one Jen, no matter what you see. Trust me."  Lisa whispered then ran her fingers through my hair as she inhaled the scent of my shampoo.

'I trust you, Lisa. Even if my guts are telling me to stop whatever this thing that we're having, I will keep on going if you asked me to. That's how much I trust you, idiot.' I thought to myself since I can't really voice it out to her.

"Can we please go back to the cafeteria? I'm starving to death, Nini." She pulled away with a pout on her face, I chuckled at her silly antics and pinched her cheeks.

"Yes, Lili, we can go back now." I intertwined our finger together and went back to the cafeteria, call me possessive alright, but I'm madly in love with this blonde right here. When we entered the cafeteria, everyone's eyes were darted on us, or should I say our hands, but who in the hell cares? Lisa and I are definitely not bothered by it, not even a bit.

"Well you two made up easily, I swear Park Chaeyoung would've been devouring both your foods already if you arrived a second late, you should've seen the way she looked at that poor chicken, Chaeng was like she's murdering them at the back of her mind, I pity them." Dubu casually said then laughed, Rosé on the other hand shot a deadly glare to Dubu, causing the poor tofu to hold her laughter.

"Strike two Kim. Strike two." Chaeng warned.

"Thank God there's three Kims in here."

"I think she meant the ugly Kim. Kim Dahyun, right Chaengie?" Nayeon mocked as she and Momo clapped their hands together making all of us except Dubu laugh.

"YAH! HAVE YOU GONE BLIND YOU NOSY NABONG, I AM CLEARLY THE GODDESS OF ALL THE KIMS. AND STRIKE TWO? YOU FORGOT HOW TO COUNT CHRISTIAN GIRL? THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME. O-N-E, PARK." Dahyun said while munching on her food angrily, pretending to be offended by Nayeon's words.

"I believe you just called Tzuyu your new best friend, Eagle, what are you even doing here? Shouldn't you be spending time with your best friend?" Rosé said while rolling her eyes.

"Are you all abandoning me?"

"Yes, yes we are, and Goddess of all the Kims? Nyeongan? Kim Jisoo, Ms. Korea." Chu boasted, with a sly smirk on her face. Totally unbelievable, I was about to say something in protest but Lisa said something first.

"I hate to interrupt you moment Jichu but you're nothing compared to your cousin, especially when you're sitting right beside her." Lisa said with a smirk winked at me, okay what the fuck, I can feel my cheeks heat up. This is bad, act natural, be cool, you're Jennie Kim.