-26-

Warning! Mature content ahead! If you feel uncomfortable reading it, do skip the last part of the chapter!

Third-Person's POV

"I hope you made the right decision Lisa."

"I think I made the wrong choice Chaeng."

They both said in unison. Chaeyoung was shocked by the younger's sudden change of decision.

"You're a fucking idiot." The redhead commented as she spanked her friend's head.

"Okay first of all ouch, is that even necessary? But I don't know Chaeng, it's impossible for me to regret this, yeah, I did the right thing. I was happy with Tzuyu awhile ago, I forgot about Jennie when I was with her. I just got attached to Jennie, I don't love her, right Chaeng? I've been longing for Tzuyu, now that she's here, I should definitely not let this opportunity slide." Lisa refused to believe what her heart is saying.

"I don't know Lice... I don't know." Rosé doesn't know what to tell her best friend. She saw it in her own two eyes, how Lisa's eyes sparkled every time the blonde saw the brunette may it be from afar, or just a few inches away, or even just by a mention of Jennie's name, there's something about Lisa that she can't seem to point out when Jennie was involved, but with Tzuyu in the picture, everything just became so fucking complicated in a snap of a finger.

"I just need some time to adjust, to get used at not having Jennie around me as much as before. Yeah, that's about it." Lisa's thought was filled with Jennie, Jennie, and more Jennie. She began blabbering some things about the brunette, then suddenly denying her feelings for the brown-haired girl, while Chaeyoung just listened to her helpless friend.

"What did Jisoo say when Jennie came out from my room?" Lisa curiously asked as she remembered the older's cousin.

"Jennie asked Jisoo to leave early, she told her that everything went fine between the two of you and you'll be driving her home so I was a bit puzzled when I saw her leaving your room crying alone, and..." Rosé paused, earning a suspicious look from Lisa.

"And what?"

"And she wanted to walk her way home. I offered to drive her home but she refused then she asked me to update about you from time to time and that I should worry more about you." Her friend finished, Lisa's expression turned from suspicious, to worried real quick.

"WHAT?! IT'S FUCKING 9:54PM ALREADY, CRAP. I HAVE TO FIND HER" Lisa exclaimed as she grabbed her car keys and dashed off, going to the parking lot. She was worried about Jennie and she knows that can never forgive herself if something bad were to happen to Jennie.

On the other hand, the brunette was walking home, alone, in the dark, as the chills coming from the cold breeze that passed by her, brushed against her bare shoulders, causing them to stiffen up.

Jennie couldn't think of anything else, except for the fact that she just lost her supposedly second love. She just lost her knight in shining Gucci and Chanel. It has only been 20 minutes since she last saw Lisa but she's missing the latter like crazy. The brown-haired girl is silently praying that her Lalisa Manoban would appear right in front of her eyes, wrap her in a tight, warm, and secure hug, brushing all her fears away.

That was a stupid idea, walking home this late at night. 'I should've taken the bus.' Jennie said to herself as she rubbed her palm against her shoulders and arm, trying to warm herself up. She's not just freezing to death, but scared to death as well, especially when she's about to pass by the street that was surrounded with nothing else, but darkness as the street doesn't have contain street lights to brighten it up. The brunette stopped for awhile, scanning the streets.