-23-

Lisa's POV

"What's with the face Limario?" Rosen said the moment we arrived at our unit.

"What face?" I asked, trying to escape from spilling the beans out.

"That face." She responded while pointing directly at it. I went to my room with Rosé following me like a lost puppy.

"Taehyung problems?" Chaeng asked making me let out a heavy sigh as my back hit the soft mattress of my bed and shut my eyes tightly before giving a nod.

"What about it?" She asked as she sat at the edge of the bed beside me.

"Tell me, do you think Jennie had moved on from Taehyung? She told us she have but do you notice something a little off about her body signals? Like it might be telling us the opposite of what Jennie has been telling us." I tried finding the right words to say, but it just won't slip from my mouth.

"What exactly are you trying to point out Lalisa?" Rosé said with a serious tone.

"I don't know. I just can't put this feeling into words." I groaned as my breathing becomes heavier.

"I hate seeing you like this Lisa-ah."

"Chaeyoung, why do I have this feeling that there's still a place for Taehyung in Jennie's heart?" I revealed, letting tears fall from my eyes.

"Lisa, that's bullshit. Jennie loves you, everyone sees that. Even Jisoo began to acknowledge that fact. She told me that she never saw Jennie this happy after their break up, maybe even happier. She learnt how to let go Lisa. Sure, maybe there is still a part in Jennie where in she wants to talk to Taehyung but I think that part is for closure, to clear things up and finally let things go. You know Lisa, the two of you really should talk things out." Rosen advised, she really is the best person to run at times like this.

"You should've seen the way she and Taehyung stared at each other awhile ago in class, and that's not even the worse part. I was literally in between them when they gave each other THAT kind of look." I said, emphasizing the word 'that'.

"And I can assure you that Jennie gave you an even more passionate look than that." She said while rolling her eyes on me as she left the room. This is driving me crazy, you're driving me crazy, Jennie Kim.

▪️▪️▪️

7:30am and I'm currently wandering around the campus, usually, Jennie and I would go to school together but not this time.

"Baechu! Where's Nini?" I yelled when I caught a glimpse of Irene unnie going out of the office.

"I don't know, she's not here." She yelled back, I gave her a thumbs up in return then pulled my phone out to chat Jennie on her whereabouts.

I put my phone back in my pocket and started wandering out once again, I saw Mina's figure, waving a hand towards me so I looked back to check who she's waving at, when my gaze turned back to her, Mina's already walking closer to me