-6-

Jennie's POV

After a 20 minute silent ride, we finally arrived at the park.

"Get out." I demanded coldly.

"Chaeng's not here yet, so I'm staying!" Lisa insisted. I just rolled my eyes on her.

"You've got 5 minutes, take longer and I'll kick your ass out." I said, I took my phone out and Jisoo's messages exploded on my notification bar.

" I said, I took my phone out and Jisoo's messages exploded on my notification bar

"Where's Chaeng?" I asked Lisa.

"Stuck in traffic." She said not even sparing a glance since she's drawn into her phone. I groaned then went out. Lisa soon followed.

"Hey wait!"

"What?!" I hissed.

"Woah chill." She said then placed her jacket on my shoulder once again.

"Playground!" Lisa yelled, she grabbed my hand then pulled me to the playground. I sat on the bench while Lisa played along with the kids. I looked at the sky.

"Hey Mrs. Manoban." A young boy said, earning my attention, I looked at him then he gave me a smile.

"Can you come closer?" He asked with an adorable smile.

"Sure baby." I said, I sat on the ground lowering my level to the kid.

"My name is Jihoon, Ms. Lili wanted to give you this." He revealed a white flower he hid behind his back and he secured it on my left ear.

"There now you look more beautiful noona. Don't forget to give Ms. Lili a kiss!" He said in a demanding tone, I chuckled at his remarks.

"Aww aren't you cute, thank you." I said then gave him a hug, I sat back on the bench as I watch him approach Lisa and gave her a high five. I can't help but smile at the sight.

I watched her play with other kids for 5 minutes while constantly checking her surroundings, soon, she approached me.

"Hey." She greeted then sat beside me. "I believe you owe me a kiss."

"I don't owe anything to you Lalisa Manoban, now shoo." I scoffed while she chuckled at me.

"You're wearing a flower on your left ear." She mentioned.

"I am aware of that thank you very much for noticing." I deadpanned.

"Do you know what that means?" I gave her a puzzled look.

"It means you're married or already taken." Lisa said with a smirk.

"Or maybe I just really don't want to be bothered by one Lalisa Manoban." I scoffed which she laughed off.

"Sitting is more fun when you're sitting on a swing, come on, I'll push the swing for you." She offered which I gladly accept.

"A seat for milady." Lisa said then carried my purse for me.