-25-

Third-Person's POV

The younger drove herself to her comfort spot, at the edge of a cliff where she sat down on the blanket she took from her trunk as she adored the sky. A lot of thoughts kept on appearing in her mind as she ignored her vibrating phone.

How could she do that to a sweetheart like Jennie? She can't imagine how Jisoo, Jiyong, and the others would react when they found out. The blonde's mind was a total mess, she doesn't know what to do, she doesn't know how to tell Jennie about this, and she doesn't know what her heart wants.

Hours had passed and the sun was already hiding from the cities of South Korea, the stars shined, but the moon outshined those billions of stars. Lisa just doesn't know who the moon was, is it Jennie? Or is it Tzuyu?

"Figured you'd be here." The thai heard her friend's voice at the back, making her head turn towards the direction of the voice where she saw her red headed friend.

"I heard from Jennie that you snapped out at her then ditched school." Rosé said as she took a seat besides her best friend.

"Yeah, I saw-"

"Jennie told us everything. You're beginning to act out of your impulse once again Lisa-ah, you didn't even gave her a chance to explain." The redhead lectured the younger, earning a sigh from the both of them.

"You've got to stop being paranoid Lice, you have to know what really happened between the two of them awhile ago. Jennie's been crying all day, even Nayeon couldn't calm her down." The blonde felt guilty all of a sudden as an image of Jennie, crying her heart out without her shoulder to cry on and limbs to secure Jennie's body, flashed before her eyes.

"Chaeyoung..." Lisa called, her friend responded with a hum.

"I know this is all part of Taehyung's plan, to get in between Jennie and I. But, it seems like he doesn't even have to try, especially now." The thai said, making the redhead's eyebrows raise as she gave her a 'what the fuck are you trying to say' look.

"Tzuyu came back, we spent the day together." Chaeyoung couldn't believe what the blonde just revealed, she was left speechless, not knowing what to say, but she knows that this is bad, this is really bad, not just for Lisa and Jennie, but the whole squad would affected as well.

"I don't know what to do Chaeyoung. I don't fucking know what my heart fucking wants. I don't know if everything about Jennie was just an infatuation or not, I'm going nuts..." Lisa continued, hugging her knees with her face buried on it.

"Lisa, pull your shits together. Yesterday you were getting paranoid, doubting Jennie's love for you, and awhile ago you went cray-cray when you saw the her and Taehyung together, talking. All of a sudden, Tzuyu came into the picture and everything that you said about Jennie, picking Taehyung over you, backfired. Turns out Jennie's love wasn't the one to be doubted, it was your own fucking heart Lalisa Manoban." The blonde doesn't know if her best friend was mad at her or just worried about her or both.

"Jennie's been waiting for you to come home ever since the class has ended, boy, she fucking ignored her responsibilities as the Student Council President just to have the chance to talk to you. Talk to her, clear things up between the two of you. Choose who makes you the happiest. Settle things down once and for all, I don't want you to choose the wrong decision so please, Lisa, please think about it. If you chose Jennie then I'm glad, and if you chose Tzuyu, you don't have to worry about anything. I'm still your supportive best friend, alright? Take your time, I'll go ahead first and check on Jennie." Chaeyoung bid her farewell and patted her best friend's back before driving off.

Lisa's thought had a debate for half an hour, until finally being able to come up with a decision. She entered her car and drove off, heading to their unit where Jennie awaits. During the ride, the blonde kept thinking about it still, afraid to make a mistake.