-30-

Third-Person's POV

Saturday, 8:00am

Days passed by quickly, and those past few days of school are quite troublesome for both Jennie and Lisa especially with their exes around. Jisoo, however, kept a close eye on Taehyung since the boy signed up for drama club, the tan girl on the other hand, signed up for the cheerleading squad. Both Taehyung and Tzuyu are always seen together around the university to the point that they are rumored to be dating which is absurd.

Kim Jisoo was just about to start her day, she's excited of course, her family will be having a dinner together and Chaeyoung is going with her since she will be formally introduced to Jisoo's family as their youngest' girlfriend.

The rays coming directly from the sun flashed against her eyes, usually the black-haired girl would groan and roll over to the side, but since her excitement won't let her sleep, she immediately bolted up with a smile on her face and a blooming aura. The girl was greeted by Dalgom who was already up and was just waiting for his mom to wake up.

"Dalgomie dalgomie dalgomie." Jisoo picked him up and cuddled with him for a few good minutes, greeting him a good morning, once she put the white dog down, Jisoo immediately dialed her girlfriend's number to wake her up.

"Pastaaaaaa." Jisoo said, excitement filled her tone as soon as her call was answered.

"Wassup wassup Kim Chichu, Limario here." The black-haired girl was disappointed when she heard a different voice coming from the other line.

"Way to ruin my morning Nalalisa, where's my Pasta and what the fuck are you doing with her fucking phone?" Jisoo asked after letting out a loud groan, rubbing her annoyance and disappointment in Lisa's face, or ears.

"Sleeping why? You've got plans? I have her phone because it was fucking ringing when I checked on her and where's my Nini? I need my daily dose of Jennie Kim." The blonde who was busy pouring some milk on her cereal bombarded Jisoo with questions.

"Sleeping why? You've got plans? Yes as a matter of fact we do have plans for today and NO you can't come, and I don't care if you bore yourself to death, we'll be having a family dinner and Chaeng's coming with me, got any problem with that Limario?" The black-haired answered with a sharp and deep tone.

"Oh boy here we go again with the savage Chu, does savageness fucking run in Kim's blood? Seriously, why are you all so fucking mean to me? I didn't even do anything bad to you guys!" Lisa whined on the other side as she munched her cereal, making disgusting sounds.

"Because you're gross, you always tease us, you pretend to be cool, you're annoying, and you're just plain stupid." Jisoo said then barged inside Jennie's room only to see a brunette who's still in deep slumber and her brown dog lying just beside her mom, sleeping as well. Like mother, like son, indeed.

"Okay, you know what? Bye." Lisa hung up on her so beauty dialed her girlfriend's number once again, it was answered but when she was about to say something, Lisa immediately cut the connection off. It happened for quite a few times, making Jisoo groan in annoyance so she searched for Jennie's phone and called Lisa. Talk about payback.

"NINI GOODMORNING MY LOVES OH SO SWEET SUGARPLUM MY PUMPKIN BABYLOVES HOW WAS YOUR SLEEP?" The latter answered in one ring, her excitement was evident, making the black-haired girl laugh at the Thai's silly antics.

"I hate break it int you and ruin your morning but you already ruined mine and yeah, I had a nice dream, it's about me, murdering you and I love it." Jisoo responded as she laughs her ass out.

"Fuck you." Lisa said and was about to hang up but was stopped by Kim Jisoo.

"Wait, can you just wake Pasta up and I'll wake Jennie up." Jisoo said.