Chapter 60

The girl flushed "..Huh?" Azusa stared into her eyes, showing slight hints of desperation "Kiss...Me.." The girl blinked owlishly 'My child...He wants to..' (Y/n) sat there as he leaned in "B-But, what if someone sees u--"

Azusa leaned her down to the bed, crawling ontop of her "(Y/n)-Chan..." (Y/n) sat her hands on his chest "Zusa...Look, I can't, anything can ha--" She froze as his hands slid under her shirt, his head leaning down to her neck

"I want you..."

He pecked the skin of her neck, his hands cupping her breast

"I...Want to be...With you"

(Y/n) was stuck. She wanted to stop him but at the same time was confused..

"I need...You"

Azusa slid down, his fingertips gracing her stomach softly

"..I.."

He hands went to her thighs

"Want to be..."

(Y/n) took a deep inhale as she felt hot breath near her core

"Inside you.."

~

A doorbell was rang at a house. The blonde opened the door and looked around before scoffing. She went to close the door but paused once she saw the object, or objects, on the floor

Alex stood there, staring at a pictures infront of her. She lift it up "What's this..."

It looked to be a picture of (Y/n)

(Y/n) and the Man she wanted

My bad, Men

There was one of Grell kissing her, one of Sebastian, an older one with her and Claude, one with her kissing Ciel...

Alex growled but then took a deep breath "Its ok...There's Ronald and Alois. But that's not enough! Wait, there's Undertaker. If I remember correctly, that big breasted bimbo said he was hiding something..."

She rubbed her chin "Was it in his pants? Was it a book or..." She then stopped as she thought about the silverette.

"...His bangs.."

Alex hummed "He must be hiding something big under there. Does he have one eye or something like Ciel? What if he has no eyes.."

Alex walked up to her room, opening her door and soon screeching once she saw the purplette that resided in the room "K-Kanato! How the hell did you get in here?"

Kanato stood and sniffed "It...It was that damned Woman! Her and her looks, trying to seduce my stain of a Father and then talking to my other Brothers! She always ignores me!"

Alex went to take a step towards him "But...You've been there for me, Alex-Chan" Alex nodded with a smile.

'That's right...'

Alex pulled himself into a hug "It's ok, Kanato. It's fine"

'I have the new kids too. One by one, they will slip into my grasp..'

She pulled back and gave him a smile "I can be your Mother, yeah? I can take better care if you, I promise. (Y/n) was always a bad person, she only cares about herself and always plays the victim. But, not me. I love you, Kanato"

"I'll give you all the attention you deserve"

Kanato gave her wide eyes "Really?" Alex nodded "Of course, Kanato"

"Of course"

Yall! I have made up an idea! (I'll post this in almost every book-)

I'm going to be doing a Face Reveal but get this... Video style! So, all you have to do is ask me any question. Doesn't matter which, your question, how question, their question, my question. I'll answer em:3