Chapter 31

The Sakamaki brothers sat in their Limo as they rode back home. Karl had told them that had seen enough after Subaru woke up, and sent them back. He made sure that Yui wouldn't leave by sending Familiars to watch her.

Subaru 'tch'd' and glared at the fedora wearing male. "What.." Laito just stared with a smirk on his face. He then hummed and lift his Phone. He press a button while his eyes stayed connected to Subaru's. The screen was black, what was he trying to prove.

"Subaru, wait! Not too fast!"

This caused the other Triplets to look over. Shu stayed immobile while Reiji's eye twitched as he read his book.

The sound of a bed squeaking came next. Subaru caught on to what he was implying, his face going red.

"That's it, good boy~"

A whistle came from Ayato "I didnt think Anger Issues could catch that" Kanato shook his head "To have such relations with that woman" The whitette's mouth went wide as he tried to voice his opinions. Laito laughed "And Okami-Chan said nothing would happen~" He sat his chin in his palm "How was she, Subaru? Any hair pulling, kinks?"

His face burned as he turned away "Shut the hell up! We didnt do anything!" The tomato laughed and tilted forward whole making a grabbing motion with his hands "Did you get to squeeze those Melons on her chest? How did they feel?" Subaru growled as his face became hotter. He lift his fist but someone clearing their throat stopped him. The four looked over to Reiji as he stared at them. "Laito. Please, refrain from provoking in Subaru's personal life. However, that is very indecent of you Subaru, with our future colleague, really?"

"WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING!"

~

(Y/n) sat at her Father's desk as she checked over a few papers. (D/n) decided to give her the paperwork experience.

She sat in the large office alone as she read over a few papers "Ight...Seems that our ties with the west are going downhill. We need to discuss about that.." The door was knocked upon, making an echo in the room.

"Enter.."

The door was pushed to show a tall greenette. (Y/n) was still looking at the papers "Name and business.."

The person didn't speak at all, nor were any footsteps heard. She looked up but saw nothing infront of her. Skeptical, she reached under her desk, her fingers grazing the handle of the blade under the desk.

That's when she gripped it and whipped it out, pointing the blade directly at the red eyed Vampire.

"Richter..."

He glared at her and thrusted his dagger towards her head, (Y/n) dropping low and swishing her katana to his neck. Richter banded his back as the blade grazed the tip of his nose. He then jumped forward and talked the suprised girl to the ground.

She wiggled in his hold as he pinned her down. He looked back and let one of her arms go, making his other hand hold it as well. He went to grab his dagger that fell from his grip as (Y/n) struggled from trying to get released.

'Wait...'

She looked down at her chest and then back to Richter. She made a determind expression and bit his arm. He jolted back but was taken aback by the hands that went behind his head. They pulled him down into something large yet squishy.

'Momma gave me these! Use them to your advantage!!'

He was frozen as his face was stuffed in her chest and to put his ass to shame, he actually laid ontop of her and his arms wrapped around her waist. She smacked her lips "Goddamn pedophile.." She let out a suprised yelp when a sharp sting came to her senses. It felt like something was being drained from her. 'Did he...Did he bite me!?' It didnt hurt like those Fanfics she had read said. She barely felt anything..

He pulled her up, sitting her ontop of the desk and lifting his head.

Blood

It was on his lips, in his mouh. His fangs were out. 'How did he get through my shirt?' He licked his teeth and grabbed her wrist with one hand, his other making her neck visible. He went to continue if the door didnt burst wide open. The footsteps echoed in the room.

"I'd prefer of you didn't try to attack (Y/n)-San, Richter.."