Chapter 6

Ciel turned the corner and looked at the doors. When he heard someone laugh, he followed and opened a door to the far right. Inside sat (Y/n) as she watched her Vines on a board. At the sound of the door creaking, she looked over and immediately stopped once she saw Ciel.

"You need?" The blunette walked in and stood infront of her, blocking her view of the projection "What the fuck! My Vines!" Ciel glared into her eyes "Why're not speaking to us?" They both stared at each other for awhile.

Until (Y/n) started laughing. She laughed so hard, she fell out her chair. Ciel bristled "You're just like that old lone, stop laughing! This is serious!" The girl wheezed as she layed on the ground. (Y/n) wiped her eyes "Y-You guys are actually takin' affect by that?"

Ciel walked closer as he sat his things down "That text you sent me...Was it true?" The girl stood up and nodded as she got small little giggles out her system. "Yeah. I feel like a damn third wheel...Well, more like a tenth wheel" He lift a brow in confusion "Third wheel?" (Y/n) nodded "Yup. Yall all like her, so, Ima do me, you do you. Besides, it's not like she wants me 'round yall in the first place"

Although she mumbled the last part, Ciel couldn't help but wonder what she ment by that. Either (Y/n) was hiding something or Alex.

~

A bowling ball rolled it's way to the pins, knocking them down. "Ayy! Stttrrike!" Brookes waved his hand "Yeah, yeah, so what?" Seraphina sat down and looked to the girl next ot her "Your turn, shorty"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and stood up. She picked up a ball of her choice and backed up. The girl took in a breath and steadily went forward. The (h/c) went to cast i--"Hey (Y/n)" "AHH!"

The ball was thrown in the air, hitting the ceiling. Everyone in the building stared wide eyed at the dust faling on the ground and the ball with it. (Y/n) glared at the figure infront of her. But then her eyes softened. "Hey, Elizabeth.."

The blonde girl huffed and crossed her arms "I told you to call me Lizzie!" "Lizzie!" They both looked over to see Edward running over with his friend, Cheslock.

Edward looked over his little sister in worry "Are you ok? Nothing wrong, right? Oh god, you got a speck on you!" The girls sweatdropped at him and Elizabeth rubbed the dust away. "See? It's gone" Edward sighed and then his eyes trailed over to the (h/c) haired girl. "Oh, (Y/n). Hey.." The girl nodded "Yo" Cheslock smirked and ruffled her hair "It's been awhile since I've seen you, bitch" The girl smirked back at him "Right back at ya, dumbass!"

Seriphina walked over with Brookes. Elizabeth put a finger to her chin "Hello? Who are you?" (Y/n) smiled and walked over to the two standing behind her, putting her hand on their shoulders.

"This is my brother and sister, Brookes and Seriphina (L/n). They came last night with an unexpected visit"

The (s/t)--skin tone male smiled at the group and waved while the girl next to him just crossed her arms and stared at them. (Y/n) waved her hand at Elizabeth's scared look "She just naturally looks intimidating. She's different once you get to know 'er"

Cheslock walked over "Hey, I'm (Y/n)'s best and only friend. Call me, Cheslock" He held out a hand for one of them to take but Seriphina glared at him, her (e/c) eyes hardening, while Brookes smiled and happily shook it.

Edward walked over to (Y/n) "I didnt know you had siblings.." She shrugged "Eh, they come over once a month to check on me. As you can tell, their older and have other things to do" Edward looked down "What about your parents?"

(Y/n) looked up and met his eyes "Overseas"