Chapter 4

"Military? Hm..." Sebastian thought for a moment. "That would explain the house she lives in." Claude nodded "That and the fact that she lives alone." William shook his head "She's still keeping something away from us.."

Grell jumped up with a smile "We should investigate!" The others tilted their head in confusion "Investigate?" Grell nodded "We will turn her house upside down until we find out her secret" He yelped at the whack on his head "That's breaking and entering, Sutcliffe. You could be sent to Jail for that"

Undertaker cupped his cheeks and sat his elbows on the table "It isnt so much of a bad idea~"

~

"I cant believe you all dragged me into this.."

Undertaker giggled "Cheer up, William~ Who knows what will happen?" William sneered at him "Exactly. Who knows what will happen. Anything could!"

Ok, so this is what's happened. The group of Teachers took matters into their own hands and were roaming around the house of (L/n).

They couldn't deny that it was large and beautiful on this inside, yet looked dry and dead on the outside. They stayed close to each other as they went through some of the rooms. A grunt was heard downstairs and they froze.

Crashing and thumps were heard left and right as it came closer. Grell gasped as a knife flew past his head. Will grabbed his collar and dragged him into the closet while Undertaker slid under the bed. Sebastian and Claude tried to blend in with the darkness as much as possible as they flattened themselves on the ceiling.

A flurry of (h/c) hair flipped in the room as another knife flew in. The girl smirked and unsheathed a few on her knuckles, throwing them out as her opponent ducked and dodged. They looked back but groaned as the girl jumped and kicked them back. (Y/n) landed on her hands and laughed out loud.

"I told you I was better than you!" The mystery person held their stomach and sat up "You kick too hard.." The girl gave him a 'wtf do you mean' expression "Should I kick soft? Like, what the fuck. Do you want me to get killed?"

The person, now found out as a male, shook his head "Nah, dont listen to me. You know how we come in to check on you every Month or so" (Y/n) nodded "Yeah, I know.." A clink sound was heard in the room. The girl looked up and saw nothing but her usual ceiling.

The boy infront of her picked up the object and looked it over "What is this?" The girl squinted her eyes "Looks like a pocket watch. What the fuck is a pocket watch doin' here? I dont own any.."

The boy shiverd and looked at the window "Close the windows next time! We cant have anyone rob the house!" (Y/n) gaped at him "Hey! It was never open!"

While those two bickered, another girl was downstairs. She rubbed her head and put some ice in a bag. 'Girl's legs are too powerful for her own good...' She turned and closed her eyes with a sigh as she sat the bag on her (s/c) forehead, not noticing the supernatural beings running across the street.