Chapter 24

(Y/n) yawned as she walked out her last class. The first day wasn't all that bad but she was tried as shit. She then stopped as a new thought came up '...Dont the Diabolik Idiots go to a night school?'

Seeing the familiar blonde down the hall, she walked down as fast as she could but stopped once she saw the Triplets surrounding her. The girl shook her head and thinned her lips. "Fuck that. Nope, nope, nope" She backed away with closed eyes but suddenly bumped into someone.

She jumped slightly and turned around "Oh, crap. My bad I didnt see you there" Her eyes met with the light purple ones of--

"It's...Fine.."

Azusa Mukami

He stared at her for a moment as she did so back, confused on the whole concept. "You're the...New..Student?" His long speech was going to be difficult to get used to but oh fucking well.

She's (watched the Anime/played the game/read the Manga/did all (if you did)), she's pretty much used to it now. But, she didn't expect to run into him first. She thought she would've run into Kou if she was honest. Maybe even (Certain bro).

(Y/n) nodded "Yeah, I am. People must be spottin' it better than I do" She scratched her head. "Well, I already know you but.." The girl mumbled. She then held out her hand "So, what's your name?" Azusa slowly brought up his own hand, his bandages showing slightly "Mukami...Azusa"

The (h/c) nodded "I'm (L/n) (Y/n). Nice to meet you" She smiled brightly as they shook hands. 'Look at that. Another new friend. Maybe this place wont be so bad'

~

(Y/n) walked with the bluish green haired boy down the hall. It seems that they formed an acquaintance relationship with each other. But, Azusa lowkey stalked his ass around the school to find her.

"Hm..So if I go this way, it's Home Ec..." The two were trying to find their way to the next class, Home Ec. Where you can cook to your hearts delight! The Teacher was said to be one of the nicest ones they had at the school. She even gave them free days!

Which was a nice change, seeing from her old school, you even sneeze and you're thrown in detention (William). A hand pat her shoulder, causing her to stop walking and look up at the male next to her. He pointed to the door infront of them "We're here..."

"Ooooh" She sat her hands on her hips "My dumbass almost ran into the door. Thank you for saving my precious face" She smiled at him with fluttering eyes, being her sarcastic self. Azusa looked no different as he nodded and she opened the door, about to walk in.

But, when she opened the door, the two were met with a class full of people either on their Phones, joking around, or cookin' or bakin'. It wasn't all that bad except for the little Tik Toking group in the back. (Y/n) looked to the right to see a brown haired woman trying to get the finishing touches on the cake she made.

She fixed her glasses and smiled at the two as they stepped into the large room "Mukami-San! I was wondering where you ran off too. Oh, this must be the new student" She walked over and pat his head "You were showing her around, weren't you? You're such a good boy"

'Miss Ma'am, he is not a do--Welcome, sweetie. I hope you like it here" The brunette took the girl to her desk as Azusa walked over to the back part of the room, heading to where the kitchen utensils were. "I'm Young Suji but please, call me Young-Sensei. It reminds me that I'm not old" The woman sat at her desk with a proud smile. To (Y/n), she didnt look old at all really. At least in her early thirties. "For some reason, I never caught your name on the chart and they never told me. What might it be?"

"(L/n) (Y/n), ma'am"

Suji's eyes widened for just a bit but they soon dimmed down as a small smile came to her face. (Y/n) caught on and tilted her head "Are you ok, Sensei?"

The woman nodded and glanced at a picture of a short (h/c) that stood next to a man with pale eyes and Suji herself. The brunette then waved her hand with a smile "Either way, welcome to the class. I need to pair you up with someone though.." She gave it a quick swipe before nodding and dragging the highschooler to one of the counters.

"Sakamaki-San, I have a partner for you, finally" The male turned and scoffed slightly once he saw the person he was to be pared with. Suji gestured a hand to the two.

"(L/n)-San. This is your partner, Sakamaki Kanato!"

Suji is a reference to one of my books. Which is a whole case that ima have to explain in this book too