Chapter 56

Kanato paced around the room with an angered look on his face. Subaru walked past him and lift a brow "The hell are you doing?"

"Where is she?"

Subaru looked back to the door "She went out" Kanato snarled at him "Where.." Reiji sighed as he walked from the Kitchen and to the front "Why do you seem so worrie---It's none of your business"

The two before him stood quietly, glancing at each other and then back to the short purplette. Kanato faced the door "That's right, Teddy. She'll be back soon. She'll be with us soon. I can see her soon. That's right....I'll see her soon.."

I know what many of you are saying. Trust. They may be on the lines of,

What the fuck?!

Kanato, hunny, no

Or even,

Bitch, please-

But, I guess Kanato still doesnt want to let you go. How odd

The short Vampire perked up as the door opened. In came (Y/n) with a smile on her face and lowered eyes. She smield at the three "Hey~Hehehe" She walked past them with that giddy look. Reiji stared at her in confusion and disgust, he thought she was drunk. He caught a whiff of her but she smelled like fucking Roses.

But, she stopped and looked back to Kanato. She walked up to him as he glared at her "Where have you been! Don't touch me!" However, (Y/n) pat his head and ignored his claims. (Y/n) chuckled "Isn't kissing someone fun? Maybe, sweet even.." Kanato stared her down before he backed away with squinted eyes "What?"

Subaru looked back out the window and to the house across the street. The longer he stared, he saw one of the kids at his new School being pushed into it while the other tried to fight back. He huffed "Looks like they're busy tonight.."

Reiji shook his head and walked over to (Y/n). He sat a hand on her back and pushed her forward and away from Kanato "Follow me, you idiot. Every day, there's a problem with you" (Y/n) giggled nonetheless as he dragged her off.

~

Reiji sat the girl in her bed while she smiled out her window. He was confused as to why she was acting this way but tried not to think anything about it.

"Reggie, have you ever been kissed?"

The purplette stiffened, his cheeks heating as he looked away from her and nudged his glasses. (Y/n) laughed "You're blushin'! Does that mean you h---No. And I do not intend to speak any further about such things"

(Y/n) tilted her head at him and then layed back down on her back, smiling as she replayed the night.

"...Why do you ask?"

(Y/n) glanced at him before looking away "Nah..." Reiji stared her down "Really? Yet, here you are asking about my personal life" (Y/n) sat there for a little longer and still didn't answer him. Reiji soon shook his head and walked out the door, going through the hall as he ignored the others.

Not like they said anything to him anyway

He let out a long sigh as he stepped outside. He walked down the steps and went down the sidewalk. They were a bit used to going to School during the day since they had done so before back in Japan.

This World was new and different. The Women were much more well behaved in some aspects than before and the Men weren't and jealous hearted. However, there are always others in the Wolrd that ruin that. So, he would say fifty, fifty.

"Lord Reiji"

The Male stopped and glanced over to the other side of the street, seeing the Butler to a certain Earl he had a small disliking towards. Sebastian smiled "I didn't expect to see you out so late" Reiji stared at him before turning his way with crossed arms "Is that a problem?"

The ravenette shook his head "No, Sir. However, I must ask, shouldn't you be inside. Anything can happen at Nigh---Im sure I can handle myself. Pay attention to your own duties, Butler" Reiji walked away and continued down the sidewalk. Sebastian glared at his back and went back to sitting the trash out.

He sighed and turned aroun----

"Sir?"

Reiji stood infront of him, staring the Butler in his eyes. He just sat there, menacingly. Sebastian looked around as he slowly started to step away from the Student. He nodded at the frozen Reiji and went to the front steps.

"...How would you like to make your Master miserable"

Sebastian stopped and looked back "Pardon?" Reiji nudged his glasses "Your Master. Ciel Phantomhive. He's becoming too close to liking with someone I have grown to rapture and it's seems that I am correct after what my Brother had seen through the window earlier" Thinking back to the fight, Sebastian sighed in disappointment. Honestly, Ciel has better things to worry about than some girl "In my eyes, I see him as a pest that needs to be killed" Sebastian nareowed his eyes at him, did he really have intentions to kill Ciel?

"However.."

His red eyes shined in puzzlement as Reiji smirked "I can easily tell that I wont be able to achieve this goal alone. Besides, what gain would I have if I deprived 'Phantomhive' of his existence. It would be easier to flaunt your achievement around wouldn't it?"

"Therefore, I want you to keep (Y/n) distracted. Keep her as far away from Phantomhive as possible"

Sebastian stared at the Sakamaki with a small bit of surprise. This was one of his Students requesting something so foul as well. But, Sebastian had to think about this.

Month by month

Week by week

Day by day

Ever since (Y/n) had left, Ciel was practically back to his old self. Cold and distant. Unforgiving and deceiving to his Foes. Especially, now that Alex had stopped paying him any mind.

Oh, his Soul smelled delicious. Sebastian had almost lost himself in the time period of his dreadful state.

Yet, when (Y/n) came back, there was a large shift in his Soul. He was a bit more energetic as well. More emotional

More Human

And just like that, the taste of his Soul went from delectable to the chicken nuggets you find in the fridge that you could eat but dont want to at the same time. But, you want something to eat but at the same time you want your Momma to buy something FRESH, y'know

That's how he felt about Ciel's Soul at the moment.

But, here his Student is, giving him a chance to make it back to how it was before. Before she came back. Before their meetup. Before he appeared in this World.

Sebastian smirked "And, when shall I start, Sir"

And he was going to take that chance

I was tempted to do something with Reggie but I didn't-

WARNIN': Sebastian activity coming soon👀