Chapter 39

(Y/n ) turned in her bed and rubbed her head on the soft pillow. However, when something traced her side, her eyes bucked naked wide and she swiftly turned around to meet lowered, lustfilled green eyes.

"AH! FUCK!" She scrambled back and fell off the bed. Laito chuckled and climbed to the end "We're you that shocked to see me, Okami-Chan?" She grumbled and rubbed her head "How in the hell did you get into my room?"

The male laid on his stomach and kicked his legs in the air, making them swing "I followed that delicious lotion you wear, it makes me feel warm inside" He let out a shaky sigh and rolled on his back while the girl got up and straightened herself out.

Laito saw her stand and sent her a smile "What shall we do today, Okami-Chan?" (Y/n) scratched her head and hummed "Mm..." She looked up with a dopey expression "I wanna go to a cafe" Laito sat up, eyes lit "Perfect! A Maid caf--Fucks no, a cat one!"

Laito almost cried in happiness as he cupped his hands "A Maid cafe where they wear Cat accessories!?" (Y/n) sighed and shook her head "Oh mah God, no. I was talking about a cafe where they have cats. They have those here, right? They do in fanfictions" Laito pouted and crossed his arms while shaking his head "You just dont have good taste. We need to fund something that would suit both of our taste. So,"

He hopped off the bed and wrapped an arm around her waist, going to the door with a bright closed eyed smile "We shall go out to the mall!" (Y/n) struggled as he carried her down the hall by her waist "What the fuck! I'm not even dresse--We can cover that at the mall"

"What's going on here?"

Laito stopped his fun as his father stepped into the hall. He heard (Y/n)'s cry and wanted to check it out. He saw her struggle and sighed "Put her down, please. We cant afford her getting hurt"

Laito stared back at him with a smirk as he held her, not even making a move to set her down. Kalheinz sighed "(Y/n)-San. I have something to discuss with you once you return back from your little trip. Be careful now" He turned and walked down the hall.

Laito smirked down at the girl "ooOOOoOh~ Someone's in trouble~" (Y/n) rolled her eyes "Just hurry the hell up, let's get this day over with"

Laito laughed and soon the two teleported away

~

"Fucks no"

"Please? It's a perfect fit"

She shook her head as Laito held the bra closer to her "First of all, that's a push up bra and the shits on my chest dont need tha--Oh, I know" She turned her front away from Laito as he stared at her chest.

"Second, I need actual clothes not just the damn bra" Laito hummed and nodded in agreement "Of course, here, it's a full set"

"Boy, that's lingerie!"

Laito nodded and lift the underwear, playing with the ends "Yes, and, these little ribbons on here are loose for a reason. So, where we're exploring tonight, I could simply rub my hand up your that refind hip of yours and pull it, opening the gates of heaven before my eyes where we will be shown to even more levels of pleasure. Oh, the sweet thought of your moaning voice, the smell you must emit! That flawless skin smacking against my own. The way you'll clench all over me as I push into you. Your toes curling, your hands going in my hair~ Oh, I cant wait!"

(Y/n) stood there with narrowed eyes and a disgusted look as he looked at the socks "So, about these stockings. These are more showy. Or, this one? It has hearts on them~" He looked the two over while the girl shook her head at him

~

"I'm coming out!"

"Laito!? I never knew you swung the other way. Who is it? Kou? Shu? Maybe, Subaru? Hell, Ayato?"