Chapter 47

(D/n) ran with his Wife in the hall. The bottom floor was done for, there were no more people. Just blood and bullet holes.

They went to round the corner but stopped before they collided into the tall purple haried Vampire "(L/n)-San.." The older Male, human wise, smiled at Reiji "I see you boys are safe. Your Father and Uncle had just came down from the third floor. Is everyone alright?"

Yes, they were covered in blood, some less than others, but over all they seemed fine. Save for the cuts on them here and there. That's when the Mother noticed a lack of  Females "Where's (Y/n)?" (M/n) glanced around the six one more time before going back into her horrified state. Kanato spoke up for the girl's absence.

"She left. She took Yui with her for their safety"

"You never told us how strong she was, (L/n)-San" All eyes went to Shu as he lazily stared at the man. Reiji glared at him for 'disrespecting their elder' but the couple only shook it off. (D/n) stared at him for a bit but then sighed and looked down "I see...She rampaged" A scoff was heard as the albino crossed his arms "More like purged" Laito chuckled "She was able to take out more than thirty men. And with nothing but a cute little smile~"

(M/n) laughed "She hasn't done that in years. Usually, something like that would have to happen if something triggered it. Seems that she's grown close to you all.." Subaru lift a brow at this "What?" The woman smiled and clapped her hands together, aware of the gun in her hand "She only does that when someone she truly cares about is in danger" Ayato crossed his arms "Must've been Chichinashi"

"Did she kill them all or only the ones surrounding Yui?"

Realization hit them like a damn truck. She protected them, knowing that they were fully capable of taking care of this themselves. They were enjoying the show too much to notice.

(M/n) squealed "My babies getting her own Harem!" Her gun shot the ceiling, forcing her to stop herself and nervously chuckle "..My bad" (D/n) pat her back while shaking his head. "We were looking for anymore intruders. Were there any where you came from?"

"No, we have taken care of them" (D/n) nodded at Reiji "Good. We will travel down to the last floor and meet up. You boys go on ahead and rush over, we can make it there ourselves" The couple ran off in the direction they came while the brothers simply teleported to the main entrance room.

~

Karlheinz let a hand go through his hair as he let out a sigh. That's when his sons had just rounded the corner.

Now, he's an asshole to them but, he tried to be a worried Father.

"You're all cut. Let that be a lesson to be more alert and aware"

He tried...

A few gave him eye rolls, one groaned, some ignored him. That's when Karl noticed the absence of the females in the room.

"Where are they.."

Before they could utter another word, their Father stepped forward with an angered yet panicked look "Where is she.." Reiji shifted his glasses and stood staright "The Eve is--"

"Where is (Y/n)?"

That confused them. Wouldn't he be worried about the main character who has a big role in his 'game'. Yet, he was worried for the girl that he had the chance to spend time with.

He grit his teeth and looked to the door, immediately disappearing from their sight. "H-Hey! Where the hell--It's fine" Brookes stepped up from behind a pillar his guns facing down. He smiled at the brothers "He's going to go find (N/n). C'mon, let's bandage you guys up"

~

(Y/n) slid down the tree trunk with a smile while Yui tried to catch her breath. "We made it. We're safe!" She threw her arms up.

Yui nodded and soon sat down next to her. They both sat in silence with nothing but the ruffling leaves and stars above them. "..Y-You didnt have to do that.." (Y/n) lift a brow as she listened. "One of the brothers could've helped me and I could've attacked that guy with another broom"

"You could've. But, you didn't"

Yui looked over to her friend. Her (e/c) eyes were staring up into the sky "You were incapable of doing so at the moment so I took matters into my own hands. I wanted to protect my Friends" (Y/n) turned to her with a smile "Maybe I should teach you self defense. I bet that would help a bit" Yui nodded herself "Yeah...It might"

"(Y/n)-San.."

They both looked up to see a new body. Karl had a soft, relieved smile on his face as he stared down at them, eyes trained on the (h/c).

"You've done well. It's time to go back home, we've taken care of all the intruders"

He reached down and helped her up, (Y/n) doing the same with Yui. He grasped both their hands and everything blurred for a second. Next thing they knew, they were back in the front. (Y/n) smiled as her mother ran up and hugged her. Seri nodded "Good job, Sis" (Y/n) laughed as her mother let go. Karl sat a hand on her shoulder "I'll take care of her" (D/n) nodded as he fixed up Shu, placing a bandage on his knuckles.

"Be careful, Tougo-San. She may look fragile but she's not" The albino chuckled "Far from it" The Brothers kept their eyes on (Y/n). Such a small package carrying a large gift. Yeah, some wanted to understand her more. For their own reasons of course.

But, before anyone else could talk to them, Karl teleported them off. (M/n) looked Yui over and brought her over to a table to grab a few bandaids.

This determines what happens next Chapter, but, what do you think about Karlheinz becoming a love interest or would you rather keep him the way he is?