Chapter 27

'(L/n)..San...'

Azusa watched as the girl tapped her pencil on her lips as she focused on the paper infront of her.

It was a surprise test and (Y/n) thought she could do it even if she was new plus, it was a little familiar. Thank God it was multiple choice. The blue-green haired male looked to his bandage finger.

The (h/c) haired girl smiled up at him as she finished wrapping the bandaid correctly "There, All done"

He undid the small bandaid and observed the little cut with a smile '(Y/n)-Chan..' He craddled the finger and held it to his cheek. A few that glanced at him gave the male werid looks. '(Y/n)-Chan...Gave...Me this'

The girl sat her pencil down and threaded her fingers together as she thought about all the answers she could've got wrong 'Oh God..' She waited for the bell to ring, or at least for the Teacher to say they had to hand in the papers. The girl looked out the window and smiled at the sight of the pink pastel petals flying around outside. Her (e/c) eyes then guided themselves to her new light purple eyed friend.

She smiled and waved at him while he softly smiled back at her. It was nice to see that. To have someone actually be nice to you and not ask you about their affairs. 'I could invite him to eat with me and Yui!' She then slumped 'Nah.. He probably eats with his brothers'

"Alright, pass your papers up forward and keep it down till the bell rings"

(Y/n) grabbed the stack from the person behind her and added her own, giving it to the person infront of her. People went on about their business, getting on their phones and talking to others. (Y/n) stood from her seat and made her way to her frail friend. "Mukami-San" He looked up once he noticed the girl in front of him "(Y/n)..Chan..."

Her eyes lit up 'First name basis or a nickname?' Either way, she smiled at him "Would you want to eat with me and my friend at lunch?" His eyes lowered some "My..Brothers.." (Y/n) 'oh'd' "You eat lunch with them, huh?" He nodded but then leaned his head closer "Would...You like to..Eat..With us?"

(Y/n) brightened just a bit, usually she ate alone. "Yeah, of course. I would love too" Azusa smiled just the slightest.

~

Kou observed the girl as she stood between Yui and Azusa. For a third year, she looked shorter than the average senior and looked similar to a kid but goddamn, that chest of hers said d--"Nice to meet ya. I'm (L/n) (Y/n)" She smiled up at the group as they all sat down. Azusa took it in himself to sit next to his new friend, isnt he sweet!

Ruki nodded while Kou sat his elbows on the table "Well, it's always nice to see Azusa and M Neko-Chan make new friends" 'Not like they barely had any in the first place..'

Kou rest his arm on her shoulder "Mukami Kou, pleasure to meet ya!" Ruki nodded "Mukami Ruki.." The girl looked to Yuma as he just stood there. She gaped at him "Damn...You're tall as shit.." He lift a brow at her statement "And? Is there a problem?" She crossed her arms with a smirk "No need to get all pissy, Titan" Yuma's eyes widened just a fraction before he went back to glaring at the girl "The fuck did you say to me, Rat?"

Before anything could escalate, Yui put a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder "U-Um... How about we eat, is that fine?" Ruki nodded as Kou had already gotten started on his lunch. Azusa didn't have much to eat but he still ate it even though it went away as soon as he started.

This made (Y/n) frown a bit. She scooted her bento closer to the bluish green haired male with a closed eyed smile "You wanna share?" His eyes soften just a bit "It is... Alright..I'm..Fine" (Y/n)'s smile still didnt leave her face "At least try it"

It was just a simple lunch. Fried rice, Tempura, along with some Dumplings. Odd yet simple. He used his chopsticks to pick some rice and ate it. As he munched away, Yui softly smiled at the two. But a negative thought crossed her mind.

'I'm putting (L/n)-Chan in danger...'

~

Karlheinz had a small smirk on his face as he observed the girl from afar. She had gotten home not long ago and was just talking to Brookes and Seriphina. For once, she seemed happy since she had gotten here.

He looked down to his notes and grabbed his pencil "What if I added a new player to the game.."