Chapter 57

The ravenette walked in the halls with a smirk on his face.

"And with no price?"

"Not one at all. I suppose, we can both gain something from this, Sir"

He looked at his watch as he walked into his classroom.

"Just remember,"

He sat his things down and waited for everyone to sit

"As long as you can get her distracted from him,"

He smirked as the bell sounded

"Everything will be complete"

"(L/n), detention"

(Y/n) cursed under her breath as she walked in "It's only a few seconds!" Sebastian glared at her through his glasses "What did I say..." He stood with a ruler in his hands as he kept eye contact with her.

"It would be best to listen to your Mentor"

She gave him a conflicted look as he smacked the ruler in his hand. He turned to the board "Good Morning, everyone. Today, we shall begin on writing Poems"

He shook his head at the groans and comments "Now, now, it's an easy topic. We'll be fine with it before any of you know it" He looked around the room as he lift up a book "I would like to share with you one of my personal favorites" He stood and walked down the first aisle of desks as he began.

"I think of thoughts that cannot be, no hand can reach across the Sea"

The girl boredly sat in her seat as she waited for him to finish

"The seasons change on distant shores, from frosty skies to sunshine blue as Summers touch"

"Undress you"

(Y/n)'s eyes went wide as she heard a whisper in her ear. She looked to her right to see no one there. However, when she glanced to her Teacher, he had a mischievous smirk on his face

"Reminding me of all the things I often wish..."

He went to his desk as he came to a stop

"But cannot do"

Sebastian looked to them all with a smile "You all know what a Poem is, Simile, Alliteration, Metaphors. This will be your Homework assignment. I want it done by tomorrow" Sebastian went to his desk, sitting down and cleaning his glasses.

As Students began to become unfocused, (Y/n) stared right back at Sebastian as he tapped his fingers on his desk while holding his chin in his other hand. She narrowed her eyes at him while he gave her a closed eyed smile, tilting his head. What the fuck was he up to...

~

The bell hand rang for the next class, urging the Students to leave. Ruki looked to (Y/n) but lift a brow once he noticed she was no longer in her spot. Instead, she was at the desk of their Teacher.

He had a careless smile on his face as she spoke her mind to him "Detention? For what?" Sebastian sat up straight "You were late" (Y/n) lift her hands and squinted her eyes "By one fu...Flippin' second" Sebastian lift a brow with a 'shocked' expression "Cursing now, are we. Should I add another day?" (Y/n) shook her head "No.."

"No....?"

She glared at him "...No, Sir" Sebastian sent her a smug smile "Good girl" (Y/n) scorned at him as she turned and went to the door while the classroom sat empty. She might be late for her next class at this rate. Sebastian looked her up and down from behind "(Y/n)..." The girl huffed "Yes?"

"You're forgetting something"

She froze as he appeared behind her, hands on her shoulders, chest pressed closely to her back. He bowed his lips closer to her ear as he lift up her hands "Make sure to make it on time next class. I will gladly bestow a Punishment if it is needed" She shivered slightly as he dragged his finger down her back.

"Trust me, my Dear. I'm sure we'll have a grand time"

She blinked rapidly as she stood infront of the door for her Science class. She looked around in confusion and then to the object in her hands.

A detention slip

She scoffed and balled it up, sitting it in her pocket as she walked in. She seemed to have missed the message that sat on the other side of the slip.

Oh, the fun we'll have

          ~S

~

'To think I'm doing this for a Soul'

The ravenette stared out his window

'Well...'

He looked back down to see the girl outside with Ciel and Elizabeth

'I could possibly savor the moment'

He turned back to his own desk, walking over to it

'I haven't had any passionate desires in far too long'

'Seems that Miss (L/n) and I will play quite a fun little game'

He bit his lip as he let his thoughts trail off

'My, I wonder if she would enjoy pleasure or pain...Why not both?'

Sebastian chuckled deeply in the empty classroom, twirling the ruler in his fingers as he waited for the end of the day to come