Chapter 43

(Y/n) smiled at Kanato. Instead of calming down, that seemed to tick him off even more. "What!? You dont want to go with me? You foolish, idiot! I should've never asked you! You dont deserve m--Bwahahahaha!"

The purple haired boy stopped as she laughed. He gripped Teddy even tighter, his anger rising "Why're you laughing? Stop that!" The girl walked over to him and squeezed the frosting bag down his cheek. Just a small drop. (Y/n) leaned in and kissed his cheek, the frosting coming into her lips. She licked it off as they stared at each other.

"I wouldn't mind it, Kanato. I'll go with you"

The purplette stared at her, a blush slowly coming onto his cheeks. He sat down on a stool and looked down with the bear stuffed in his face "D-Dont touch me in such a way, you violent woman..."

(Y/n) sweatdropped at his attitude change. 'I'm suprised I wasnt killed by him yet, honestly..'

A hand was placed on her wrist "...I'll help you" Kanato took the bag away and did a few cupcakes while she watched. Well, didnt he change.

"(Y/n)-Chan..."

She looked back to Azuza as he stepped closer. He gave her a small smile while she returned an even bigger one to him "Hey, Zusa!" He reached out for he--"Back off!" A knife was shoved down on the counter, causing a large clinking noise.

Kanato glared at him on the other side of the girl "Leave us, you waste" (Y/n) smacked her lips "Kanato..." He ignored her scowl and stared deep into his enemies eyes. There were two things to be said here...

One: Looks like someone is caving in his walls

Two: Neither of them are willing to give the girl up to anyone

And they were willing to fight each other off just for her attention

~

(Y/n) grumbled as Yui dragged her in the mall "Chick, I really dont wanna do this. I can just use an old dress of somethin'" Yui shook her head "Your Mother wanted us to get something special. Something that you'll like"

The older woman nodded as Seriphina calmly walked behind her "Exactly! I'm sure it wont be that long anyway" They walked into the large store as woman and men checked over the formal wear in the store. (Y/n) and Seri stared at it all with disinterest while (M/n) and Yui looked at it all in wonder.

Seriphina sighed and crossed her arms "Why did I have to come? I already got a dress" (M/n) looked at a few dress and scoffed "Because, we need your input on the dresses. Well...Some" She tossed a dress to the timid blonde, Yui barely catching it

Some" She tossed a dress to the timid blonde, Yui barely catching it

It's a little longer...Not too much

"Go and try that on! I want to see you in it! And while I go watch her, I want you to help your sister find a dress and dont pick nothin' stupid, ugly, or unfashionable. Now, let's go!" Yui stumbled and yelped as (M/n) dragged her away.

Seriphina shook her head whole her little sister stood next to her "She's always different around people" Seriphina nodded "Yup..."

The older girl looked down at her sister "So...Which brother did you chose?" (Y/n) scratched her head "Nobody too special...Kanato.."

"What?"

(Y/n) flattened her lips "He's not that bad. He did heal me up so he's kinda soft. Besides...He asked m--What!?"

(Y/n) sighed at her sister's yell and looked away as the girl went on a rant. But, that's when her eyes caught sight of a certain dress. It didn't seem too bad. Not too big, not too flashy. Looked like your average, run of the mill, prom dress.

You can change the color if ya want ;3 Like I say, I care for y'all's opinions

;3 Like I say, I care for y'all's opinions

"I wanna pair it with a jacket..."

"And why him!? Hell, you could've chose that Reiji kid, he seemed responsible! Or maybe that Laito dude--Stop!"

Seriphina froze as her sister gave her a cold stare

"I know you may not like Kanato but it doesn't matter. I'm going to this ball shit with him and were gonna have the time of our lives. Yall may see him as bad or reckless or illmannored but, I believe he's a good person. It's not his fault he turned out this way...I want to make him happy there. He said he didn't go to these things alot but I'm gonna make sure he has fun and I'm not gonna let yall ruin it.."

She walked away and grabbed the dress she was staring at and went to the cashier.

However, our dear little Kanato had overheard the whole thing. He was sent to watch over Yui just in case anything would happen like her running off. But, he wasn't the only one that overheard.

~

"I'm not comin' out in this thing!"

Karl smiled even when the girl protested "You'll be fine, (Y/n)-San" The girl scoffed and opened her bathroom door, the dress flowing slightly behind her.

"....I hate it.."

Karl stopped his staring and swiftly stood, shaking his head "No, no, no! You look perfect" He sat his hands on her bare shoulders with a smile "You're acting like it's disgusti--It is--No, no, no! Were not letting this pessimistic way get to us. All you need to do is add your own little flair!" He finished it off with jazz hands.

'Just like Ms. Young said..'

Karl opened her closet door and hummed, looking at the clothes. (Y/n) walked over and glanced the area over with him. She then spotted the thing that she actually wanted to match this dress with most

Her black leather jacket

She thought it would be kinda nice to wear it. Karlheinz lift up one of her long cardigans "What about this? I think it would be a good fit...Right, (Y/n)-San?...(Y/n)-San?" He hummed and looked to where she was standing only to find her missing. He looked behind him and to his right but she wasn't there.

Until, he looked to the mirror at her dresser

She was looking herself over with the leather jacket on. Posing a few times and to finish it off, she sat her hands on her hips. Two pale hands were placed on her arms "Do you like it? It looks good" He stood there and waited for her answer

"It's 'ight.."

Karlheinz sighed

"But, I can work with it"

The albino chuckled and pat her head "See? It wasnt that hard"

"Piss off, cousin fucker