Chapter 52

(Y/n) stretched her back as she walked in the halls, getting that familiar scent of the school back.

She walked into a classroom and looked around, seeing a few paintings and pictures. She glanced to the Teacher's desk and lift a brow atseeing a canvas infornt of it. She looked around for anyone else and walked over once she noticed that the coast was clear.

She stepped over to it and moved the canvas, looking over it. It looked pretty. There were rose petals flying around and the scenery was green. Right in the middle was a person. A girl. There was a large rose petal flying between her body, cutting it into half. However, it started out odd. Her legs were pale while she had pink converses and the ends of her hair were a light blonde going down her back. But, her top half was hair with a different color, (h/c). Her eyes we--"What do you think you're doing!"

(Y/n) stopped her snooping and looked over to the door to see Grell with a pissed expression. (Y/n) smirked "Nice to see you too, Grell" Grell stared at her, a small ounce of regret seen in his eyes. (Y/n) tilted her head "Grell? You good? You look kinda sad" Grell snapped out of his little facade.

Grell scoffed and bumped shoudlers with her "What do you need? As you can see, I am bus--Lie again, you just walked in here"

"(Y/n)...Chan.."

The girl's smug look turned into a bright smile. Grell froze for a second, she was smiling at him. But, she then turned around and went to the door. Grell watched, wide eyed, as she hugged one of his new Students.

He scoffed at himself. Did he really think she smiled for him? How desperate.

His eyes betrayed him as they looked up and watched her sit next to 'Azusa'. Grell had heard a few things about him from his previous Students and you wanna hear the main thing that he heard about him?

(Y/n) loved his guts

Grell narrowed his eyes, glaring at the boy as he got all the attention. What was so special about him? All this 'Azusa' kid had to do was blink and (Y/n) would go crazy for him.

The red head crossed his arms. He had way more better qualities than him. Hell, he met (Y/n) first!

He froze at seeing Azusa being hugged by the girl. Grell growled and stood, slamming his hands on the desk.

"That's it! You"

He pointed staright to "...Me?" Grell nodded and pointed to the desk infront of his own "Right. Here" (Y/n) pursed her lips in irritation and stood, going to her new desk and sitting down. She turned back and waved at Azusa as he sat in the back.

The sound of a smack on her desk made her jump and face forward to see Grell with a ruler in his hands. He leaned down, the ruler going to her neck "If you cause anymore trouble, this wont be the only punishment you'll be receiving, Pet"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and crossed her arms while Grell turned around, a smile on his face. He had separated them.

'Point: Sutcliffe!'

~

"Yeah! Were good!" (Y/n) lift her head up slightly, hoping the roof wouldn't completely collapse.

'She...She saved me'

(Y/n) smiled up at Bluewer as he sat on his knees and looked around, wiping the dust away "And you're sure you're alright?" The Male nodded and took off his coat "Here" He placed it over her head, letting it hang. (Y/n) chuckled and pulled it closer "Aww. Thank you"

'She's different from my Sisters'

The blunette had his head down as he wrote a few things down