Chapter 1

your chat exploded with messages of surprise and support, everyone there equally as excited as you about your newly earned follower.

you felt a faint buzz against your hand and your eyes quickly found the notification on the bright screen.

A new Twitter direct message.

yo, you did really well that round, good job

"guys," You said excitedly, your face lighting up with a large smile, "technoblade, the blood god, son of philza minecraft himself."

"oh wait," if he knew you did well he was probably watching right now huh, "oh shit." what are you supposed to do when you know a streamer youve idolized and watched for years is watching your stream? how are your supposed to react?

"uh, hello technoblade."

smooth.

your chat, who you thought you could TRUST, teased you for being shy.

during your streaming career, you've never really gotten involved with other streamers other than Saturn. they were the only person youve ever streamed with. you had twitter, and you followed different content creators, but you don't interact with them really. the most you've ever done is give a stupid reply to someone tweet, but that was a rare occasion. it was becoming a stupid meme in your community that you didn't know how youtube or twitch worked. so, needless to say, your regular viewers were caught off guard when you quoted the technoblade on stream.

your public appearance gave people the impression you were quite the loner, but really, you were a huge nerd.

and so, obviously, you were freaking the fuck out.

with slightly shaking hands (from the energy drink, you assumed) you typed out a response.

thank you mr techno the pig :]

your smile remained vaguely as you turned off your phone to return your attention to your monitor. "sorry chat dont hate me, i was replying to a message. so hows my team doin?"

~~
Third Person POV

dream

dream

dream

dream

WHAT

look at this

Techno sent Dream a link to a small streamer's channel.

Curious that someone new had piqued the usually monotone man's interest, Dream opened the link to find that the streamer in question was live. The channel had 5k followers. It wasn't great, but it wasn't nothing.

His monitor illuminated his face in the dark room as he watched the girl carry her team and, ultimately, win first. the girl sighed and you could tell she leaned back in her chair because her voice got kind of quieter, "i did shit that round guys."

shes not as good as you if you're worried about that

course im not worried about that

i messaged her

why?

to make her day