SMP 8

-quote from ranboo

~not proofread~

hello.

your eyes shot open.

you werent in technoblade's bed, where youd fallen asleep. you were standing up, in a large lightless place.

a void.

this is where you were before...

before...

everything.

y/n.

you turned around to look at the familiar voice.

it was them again, the imperceptible and gigantic figure youd seen.

they were hard to look at, you had to squint. they seemed to notice this.

oh, my apologies, one moment.

you watched as their radiant mist-like figure shrunk and solidified into a more humanoid form.

they were still massive, but much, much smaller. they were perhaps fifteen feet now. there was light green cloak that covered where their head would be and draped down their shoulders, connecting in the front with a button that looked an awful lot like an ender pearl. there were three white bands that surrounded them- reminiscent of the planet saturn's rings- that were lined with gold and had ender eyes that watched your every move. long, dark green robes with golden trim flowed around their body as if the cloth were liquid. four bright white arms stuck out from emerald the robes, sleeves- a green so dark it was almost black- that reached a peak at their middle finger. gold rings adorned their twenty fingers, chains littered around the ensemble. their head was a white sphere floating under their hood, a deep, void-esque black forming a large 'XD' on the front.

y/n?

you shook your head.

"for something as terrifying as you, youre quite beautiful." you mumbled, tilting your head as you observed their figure in awe. they tilted their head back to you, mimicking your movement.

thank you.

you nodded.

"now um," you glanced around nervously, "where am i?"

their voice rang through your head, as if they werent talking but merely thinking.

hm. im not sure how to describe where we are to you.

"well okay then. who are you?"

two of their hands came in front of them, their fingertips connecting.

ive been called many things in my time, but currently, ive been dubbed DreamXD.

they gestured to their head.

based off of this, i suppose.

"cool, cool. um, why am i here?"

im here to tell you something about yourself.

you nodded, "okay." you sat down, crossing your legs and leaning your head into your hand and looking up at them expectantly.

they seemed amused with your actions.

no ones ever been so cooperative. theres usually more questions.

you shrugged. they floated downwards, landing gently and neatly on the floor in front of you, one pair of their hands staying in position in front of them, the others resting on the ground either side of them.