Chapter 5 - Quit looking at the Fucking Dog

-quote from wilbur

~another filler~

no, the chapter titles do NOT have anything to do with the chapters

enjoy

"Sapnap, wait, Sapnap," he paused so you could catch up, "do you have any bread?" You ran in front of him and started to aggressively crouch as you waited for his response. "Yeah hold on," he threw a stack at you and crouched once before continuing on his way. "please sapnap hurry, dream is bullying me!!!," George yelled, aggressive clicking audible in his background.

"Im coming im coming, i had to give Twix food she was starving."
"yeah, i was starving."

"twix," your name was called by a monotone voice.
"hm? whats up?"
"can you grab some wood for me? i have to finish the house."
"yep yep, let me make an axe and ill go contribute to deforestation."
"okay-"

Techno was cut off by George's yelps of protest and Dream and Sapnap's laughter as a death message appeared in the corner of your screen.

"you uh," you ran up to a birch tree, "you okay there Gogy?"
"twix i swear-"
"OH GEORGEEE," Dream yelled, his gamertag bounding up the hill in the horizon. It was then you decided to tune them out as you peacefully chopped down some trees.

a week since you initially had contact with Technoblade and Dream. a week since you met the Dream Team and a week since you first streamed with all four of them. now, you were once again streaming, and so was Sapnap.

since then you and techno had called almost everyday since then, dream popping in and out every now and then, and you three were closer.

you were cutting down a spruce tree as the three of them yelled back and forth. "hey techno youve been suspiciously quiet, whatcha doing?"

"im concentrating on this stupid house, trying to make it pretty." he responded, clearly frustrated.

You laughed at his struggle, "do you need help?"
"no, i just need the wood."
"yes sir," you said in a sing-song voice.

As you searched around for another birch tree, your ringtone sounded from across your desk and you quickly fumbled to find your phone and turn it off. your embarrassment would be immeasurable if anyone here heard it. "you guys didnt um, didnt hear that, did you?"

"nah."
You let out an unconscious breath of relief. "good."

"well now im interested, what is it?" Dream inquired, his voice drowning out one of George's screams before another death message popped up, georgenotfound tried to swim in lava.

"nothing of importance," you muttered, fighting a blush with nothing but sheer willpower.

"can we guess?" Sapnap asked, curiosity clear in his tone.
"uh, i guess."
"will you tell us if we get it right?"
You smiled, "nope."
"well thats not really fair," Techno chimed in.

"hmmm, m" you thought for a second, "ill tell you guys if i can put my bed next to someones."
"ill do it-"
"shut up snapmap, i call-"
You laughed at the immediate reactions from the two boys.

You ran back to the house as Sapnap and Dream playfully argued, and upon entering you saw that Techno had already put his pink bed next to your black one. "oh you guys are too late, techno already put his down." you sighed, a teasing undertone in your voice.

"theres two sides to your bed though, i call dibs."
"oh crap, dream called dibs sapnap, gotta respect it." Techno commented, his voice still the usual monotone.
"pog."