SMP 9

-dream's new song mask !!!

side note, danny gonzalez raided ranboo and im losing it

~aHHHHH proofreading? dont know her~

"promise youll save me if it goes wrong."

"of course."

you narrowed your eyes at him.

he rolled his own, "i promise."

you grinned.

you turned around and looked down, leaning forward slightly over the edge.

"this is stupid twix- you shouldnt do it." techno said, pushing you back from the edge a little by wrapping a defensive arm around the front of your waist.

you put both hands on his arm and looked up at him. "ill be fine! i have this weird power and you just said youd save me of it didnt work."

he studied your eyes for a second, that crimson color searching you for a hint of doubt.

with a sigh, he reluctantly let his arm drop from you. "cant believe i brought you up here."

"yeah me neither," you responded with a smile, turning to face him.

he opened his mouth to say something, but before he could, you fell backwards off the edge.

the free fall was strangely calming, the wind whistled past your ears and whipped your hair around.

the sheer speed was exhilarating.

it was strange, you could completely forget everything about the world here, lose yourself to the feelings and sensations of the steep fall.

you almost forgot what you were doing.

you quickly, and surprisingly successfully, stopped yourself from falling.

you hovered mid air, pushing your hair out of your face with an adrenaline-rushed grin and slightly flushed cheeks. you looked down at the lava below. it wasn't super close, but you were glad you'd stopped yourself when you did.

you were getting much better at this.

tilting your head up, you spotted techno's anxious figure hovering near the edge of the netherrack bridge, trying not to look down.

"im okay tech!" you called, bringing yourself to try and float upwards to him.

it was a different sensation then just trying to stop yourself from falling, but you were managing.

when you made it back to him, he was glaring at you slightly.

you tilted your head as your feet made contact with the nettherack bridge, "what?"

"i hate when you do that," he muttered, turning to walk back towards the portal, "lets go."

you followed after him, "alright."

~~

" i have to get back soon," you mumbled as carl snatched a golden apple from your palm.

you gently patted his head before turning to techno.

"will you take me to sapnap's house please?"

he glanced at you. "im not a chauffeur."

"please? i dont know how to get anywhere," you admitted, looking down a little and eyeing a specific pebble on the ground.

he looked at you and sighed as you kicked lightly at the pebble.

"sure."

you smiled a little, saying a quick thank you before hopping up to sit on the fence till he finished feeding the animals.