SMP 6

-quote from karl

~just guess~

you and ranboo followed them to a strange underground cave that was absolutely filled to the brim with the ugly red weeds youd seen all over. ranboo pulled you gently by your wrist to a small pond that was hidden from technoblade and badboyhalo by a particularly large vine. you werent too fond of getting wet, but nontheless you quietly stepped into the water, scrunching your nose when you felt the fabric of your pants stick to your legs.

you and ranboo sat eavesdropping in the pond, listening as badboyhalo tried desperately to get technoblade to join an empire that he had deemed, "the eggpire."

you felt a small sense of pride that this person you knew somehow was able to resist something so obviously bad.

but then it spoke. your eyes widened as the demonic voice scraped against your ear drums.

"did you hear that?" techno questioned, facing bad after the "egg" was finished speaking.
"did i- yeah." bad responded, a small smile playing on his lips. so techno could hear it.

"so techno-"
"woah woah woah woah- bad! what are you doing?"

a new voice, female this time, interrupted badboyhalo. "ah! puffy!!!" bad spoke through gritted teeth, clearly frustrated this person had shown up.

"yes?"
"what are you doing here???"

"i could ask you the same thing bad."

puffy was quite pretty, and her height almost rivaled technoblade's. she stood with most of her weight on one leg and her arms crossed. her hair was long, reaching her lower back, and it seemed to have the texture of wool. from the knee down, or that you could see, her legs gradually turned to hooves. her ears were that of an ewe's, and they twitched in annoyance. she had a small tail, also the texture of wool. her hair was a pastel rainbow, spreading from a light pink at the roots and ending with a lilac at the tips.

large sunglasses rested gently on her nose as she frowned lightly at bad- as if she were a disappointed mother. her skin was flawless and creme colored, but her nose was slightly rosy.

the clothes she wore were clean and crisp, but obviously heavily worn. she wore a loose-ish white blouse with a smooth collar, the bottom of it tucked into light brown pirate pants. a maroon coat lined with gold billowed lightly at the bottom, the sleeves cuffed and decorated with golden cuff-links. a sash of similar color adorned her waist, draping itself elegantly over her clothes.

there was a cutlass strapped to her hip. a pirate hat also lined with gold rested on top of her mass of hair.

"why hello there," techno greeted, ignoring the conversation.
"hello!" puffy flashed techno a smile before returning her attention to badboyhalo. "bad. care to explain?"

"i was just having a conversation, we don't need you, you can shoo," bad explained, sticking his nose up slightly in the air and crossing his arms at the woman.

puffy sighed and pulled her sunglasses off her face, placing them in the pocket of her coat and brushimg her bangs gently out of the way to pinch the bridge of her nose. "i was supposed to be having a conversation with techno."

"we were?" techno asked, looking completely lost.
"no- no, no. techno just- dont look at her," badboyhalo stepped in front of techno, blocking puffy from his view, "dont look at puffy we can look at the egg."
"but-"