SMP 7

-quote from tommyinnit

~at this point i have no excuse for not proofreading~

~~

"you built this?" you asked, a little in awe of the pretty and quaint house in front of you, hidden away nicely behind a small hill in the arctic.

techno nodded, your reaction giving him a small bit of satisfaction with his work.

"its beautiful!" you exclaimed, sending a large grin his way.

he looked away, fixing his eyes on the foxes that were playing in the pen attached to the house so you wouldnt see the fondness hidden behind his crimson orbs.

"that over there is mine!" ranboo said proudly, pointing a little to the left of techno's house to show you a smaller one, hidden partially inside of a hill.

"its lovely ranboo," you responded, sending him a small smile that he returned with enthusiasm.

techno started towards the houses with you and ranboo tailing him, the both of you chatting idly. when you reached the fox pen in front of techno's house ranboo broke away from the two of you with a wave, heading to his own front door.

"you can stay here tonight if you want, you can sleep in my bed."

he spoke as he climbed the steps to get to the front door, steve in tow.

you thought for a moment as he unlocked his front door.

"maybe. probably not though. i dont want to kick you out of your bed- plus, sapnap and george might get worried." you rocked back onto your heels as you spoke, and you watched techno tuck a loose strand of hair behind his ear.

he shrugged, "okay. its not a problem if you want to stay though- ranboo might have some extra beds i can borrow."

you nodded.

"so youre staying with the 'dream team'?" he asked as the two of you walked into the quaint home. the dark wood creaked under the weight of his tall muscular build- your steps were basically nothing compared to his heavy-footed ones. you watched as he tugged off the cloak, draping it over the chest nearest to him.

you nodded again as you gazed around the room.

it was relatively small, but it had a cozy vibe to it that only a warm cottage in the arctic could have.

"they were the only people i really knew when sam and tommy came across me."

you walked to one of the posters that hung on the wall.

it was a large picture of him, and you ran your fingers lightly over the bloodied sword he was depicted with. the artist had drawn him with a pig head, but theyd kept that crimson glint of bloodlust that was engraved deeply in his eyes when he was in combat. your thumb swiped gently over the eyes as you noticed this, and you cocked your head a little. theyd done well in capturing him, in his essence rather than his likeness.

you heard a small thunk behind you and you looked back to techno as he dug through one of the chests that was lined against the wall, his netherite sword discarded on the floor next to nim

he loomed over you, even as he bent over he was still a little taller. it made everything there seem small in comparison.

"tommy found you?" he asked, still looking through his chests.

you stepped forward to stand next to him, turning around and hoisting yourself up to sit on the furnace against the wall.

"yep. him and sam, found me at the community house," you chirped, swinging your legs back and forth, "hes nice i guess."