Chapter 13 - Loreman?

-loreman????????

this ones a lil disorganized at least i think, so sorry abt that

~guess~

half asleep at five am, you accompanied sapnap to the airport, letting him drive since you were way too asleep to- and because he seemed to really want to drive your truck (even if he was also extremely tired).

when you got there you went to help sapnap get his suitcases out of the car, but ended up standing next to him rubbing your eyes as he pulled them out because they were "too heavy for me to lift right now." he pulled you into a side hug and you patted his hand and leaned your head on his shoulder. "okay but just stay there for a second so i can take a power nap," you joked, closing your eyes. he chuckled a little at you and took his arm back, moving to lift the handle of his suitcase so he could drag it along. "bye snapmap," you called as he walked away, and he flicked you off over his shoulder.

"so vulgar," you mumbled to yourself lightheartedly as you clombed into the driver's seat.

the drive was frustratingly long to you because of the tired state you were in, but it didnt really take more than forty-five minutes.

it was around six thirty when you got home again, and you trudged to your room before immediately pulling your shoes and socks off and flopping back onto your bed.

you fell asleep almost immediately after curling under the blanket.

~~

you woke up to the buzzing of your phone in the bed next to you. groggily, you felt around the blanket for the small device, finally landing on it and pulling it to you so you could read the name through bleary eyes.

you sighed and answered, flinching slightly when the cold screen touched your face.

"what do you neeeed?"

"oh shit- did i wake you up?"

"nah i just usually sound like this."

"im sorry, ill hang up go back to sleep"

"no its fine i should probably get up anyways," you cut him off out of guilt from snapping at him, sitting up and rubbing your eyes with your free hand, "whatd you need bub?"

he stopped for a second, caught a little off guard.

"uh, so, i was- i-i thought," he stuttered for a bit longer before pausing, slightly frustrated with himself after not getting it right for so long. it was worse considering he hadnt slept in a while. "fuck."

"take your time dreamie," you said, yawning.

he felt a blush creep onto his cheeks at your words. he'd never get over how pretty your tired voice was, how nice it was to hear his name roll off your tongue.

while you waited for him to collect his thoughts, you stretched your arms over your head, making a small noise as you did so, distracting him.

"what was that?"

you shrugged, "a stretch noise. leave me alone. what were you gonna ask?"

he hesitated- it was a rushed decision to ask in the first place, and thinking back he wasnt sure if he even should.

"can't remember. do you want to play?"

you felt a shiver run through you as your bare feet hit the cold floor. "yeah, give me a second."

"okay."

~~

"good morning chat," you said, leaning back and yawning towards the ceiling.