Chapter 4 - People Change Like the Tides in the Ocean

-quote from Roadtrip by Dream and pmbata

"Hi hi hi," you chirped, the caffeine in your system hitting you. "Oh, okay, so, my views just shot up so im guessing the notif just went through? confirm my theory chat."

notification gangggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

mother twix, your children have arrived

fuck

"Seems to be a yes. Okay. So hello myyyy," you checked the views again, "6 thousand loyal followers. um im streaming with someone today, take a wild guess from the title of the stream."
"I dont know it might be too hard to guess."
"No i believe in them." you said with a small smile.

THE BLLOOD GOF????

technoblade???????????

technobladetechnobladetechnoblade

"See mr. the blade? told you they were smart," you said. Techno smiled at the hint of pride in your voice.

"They heard my voice already im not sure that counts."
"Chat do you guys hear something?"

Techno laughed.

"Okay okay, ive never played Skyblock."
"Never?"
"Never.
"Youve never played Skyblock."
You laughed. "Correct, that is what i just said."

"Lets play then."
"Bet."

~~
"Dream,"
"What?"
"Dude, i said your name like eight times," Sapnap said with a hint of concern, "you good?"

"Yeah, i was just thinking about the smp. Wilbur said we should add a new person and i was just thinking who we could add," he explained.

Sapnap's stream had ended maybe twenty minutes ago and the three of them were just chatting idly until Dream had gone quiet a few minutes ago.

they would bring in someone new who would break him out of jail, that's what they had agreed on, however that's all they agreed on, because then they hit a wall.

how?

that would depend on the character right?

so they needed to figure out who to bring in.

they had about two weeks or more before the next major lore stream so they had a bit of time to figure it out.

on the plus side, it would be considered a major lore stream just because they added someone new so they had almost the whole two weeks to figure it out.

he sighed. a discord notification from the smp server.

speak of the devil i guess?

Tommy had sent a message to everyone,

THE BLADE

THE BLADE IS STREAMING WITH A WOMAN

"Techno's streaming with someone?" George asked and Dream heard his mouse clicking, no doubt going to check.

"Nah, the girl is streaming and Techno's playing with her," Dream replied, rubbing his eyes. They were watering after staring at a screen in the dark for so long, almost all day now.

"how do you know?"
"i was on with them earlier," he replied, "i was gonna drop in for a sec if they were still playing."
"you know the girl hes playing with?" Sapnap's curiosity elicited a small blush from Dream.

"Oh, kinda. Me and Techno have been on call with her since yesterday night, maybe 12? I left the call to join you."

"Is that who youve been screaming to all day? I heard you through the door when i went to the kitchen earlier."
"Yup."
"I feel left out," George chimed in at the mention of Dream and Sapnap's living arrangements.

"Aw Georgie's jealous," Sapnap cooed mockingly. "Yeah, I am." George responded.

"Dont be George, Dream still loves you more," Sapnap provided, making Dream snort. "Whatever, i love you both equally."

"What, now you love Sapnap more?"
"Thats the opposite of what i said-"
"Nah man, he definitely loves me more. Dream, Dream come give me a smooch-"
"No- Sapnap-"
"What? I want a smooch!"

Dream's door opened and he turned around in his chair to see Sapnap standing in the doorway. Dream pushed his headphones to the base of his neck, "Sapnap-" "Smooch Dreaam," he said, a smile plastered on his face.

"Oh my god , Sap, no," he laughed.
"IS HE IN YOUR ROOM?? SAPNAP NO, I GET TO BE HIS FIRST KISS," George's yell rang through Dream's headphones and Sapnap laughed.

"NOT IF I GET TO HIM FIRST, PISS BOY"
"PISS BOY???"

Sapnap took a step into Dream's room and Dream stood, heading to close the door, "Sapnap i am not giving you a smooch."

Sapnap pouted, "you do love George more!"

"YES!!!"

Dream wheezed