SMP 2

-quote from dream

You managed to make your way back to the community house dream had taken you to, and as you looked around, you noticed all the other structures around you. some looked half-destroyed, while others, like a beautiful castle in the distance, were still in perfect shape.

the bricks around you were mossy and broken down, weathered and forgotten like the sweet memories once held in them.

you approached the stairs in the middle of the building, and was about to climb up when you were startled by a young, high pitched voice behind you.

"who the FUCK is this?"

you jumped and turned around to see a blonde teenager (maybe sixteen?) pointing at you with a sword, the weapon made from a beautiful blue-ish metal, from the doorway. he had on a red and white baseball tee, normal jeans, and red sneakers. there was a red bandana around his neck, and you wondered why he didnt have any armor on.

"Tommy i dont know"

a deeper voice responded from behind him, it sounded muffled, as if the person was wearing a mask.

sure enough, when the man came into view he wore a black and green gas mask. he had dark green ear-length hair, and his ears were pointed, tinted green at the tips. his eyes were black where they would normally be white, and his irises and pupils were green as well. there were forest green freckles dusted over his face. he wore simple loose black cargo pants and a viridian turtleneck with leather fingerless gloves. his skin was very pale, and if you focused you could see it was a very faint green. his fingertips were also dusted with the same green as the tips of his ears. he wore a small gold crown on his head, and his large boots thumped against the ground as he approached. he didnt have armor on either.

when his eyes focused on you they widened slightly. "theyre new."

"obviously sam! i wouldve fuckin recognized them if they werent," tommy retorted, sass in his posture as he crossed his arms.

sam ignored the comment, "hey. who are you?" he asked, walking up to you and holding out a hand. his tone was neutral.

you glanced down to his hand and nervously reached out to take it. "um, my name is twix," you mumbled, your face heating up slightly.

"im sam." with his other hand he pointed behind him with his thumb, "thats tommy."

"big man tommy to you."
you leaned to the side so you could see around sam,"im not calling you that."

"fine," he walked up to stand beside sam. he looked short compared to the taller man. "call me alpha male."
"no."
"do it."
"no."
"fuck you then!" he yelled, a frustrated expression on his face. you copied his stance, crossing your arms and sticking your tongue out at him.

"guys." you were about the same height as tommy, and you both had to tilt your heads up slightly to look at sam's face. "twix, do you know anyone here?"

you thought for a second, rolling your mind over for someone you knew. dream was in prison he said? you cant say him. you closed your eyes and tried to think harder.

"technoblade." you murmured.

you opened your eyes and was met with two pairs of surprised ones. "i know technoblade."

"sam." tommy tore his eyes from you, "how does she know the blade?"

sam shook his head, "dunno tommy."

the blonde boy shook his head, trying to shake the shock out of his expression, "we cant take you to him. hes kinda...... mad at me," he said a little quietly, shame in his eyes before he looked down at his feet for a second. when he looked back up, the emotion was gone. "i-i um," you thought of a lie, "i dont actually know him i just, um, ive heard of him."