Chapter 3 - What are you Doing Step-Dream?

-quote from georgenotfound

49-minute early chapter :3

"i swear if you guys make me do this i will leave this call right now." You growled, popping all your fingers as you glared at your moniter, Technoblade and Dream's icons outlining in green as they both laughed at your reaction.

"Come onn, itll be fun!!" Dream tried with a wide grin.

"It will not be fun at all."

Dream laughed again, "Can we bribe you?"

You paused. "What are you offering?"

Techno responded first, "Ill stream with you, right afterwards."

You made up your mind immediately, but you paused again, pretending to consider it. "think of the viewsssss," you could tell Techno leaned into the mic just to say that and you smiled lightly at the thought.

"Ill introduce you to George and Sap next time we play," Dream added, trying to sweeten the deal and sway your choice.

"Bet, deal." You responded, a little too quickly. "I dont know why you guys are trying so hard for this, i'm not even good." Techno shrugged even though none of you could see each other, "You can probably beat Dream."

You snorted. "Maybe," sighing, you logged onto Hypixel, "How are we gonna do this?"

"Skywars, we destroy everyone else, then me and Dream turn on Twix."
"Sounds good."
You sighed yet again and hesitantly clicked to join Skywars, "yeah, thats fine."

Techno let himself smile at the reluctance in your voice.

The three of you easily beat everyone else and within four minutes of the round starting you were frantically running away from the bloodthirsty pig and chaotic green man.

"DREAM QUIT USING SNOWBALLS," you yelled as you darted around a corner of the map just to find Techno waiting there for you. "oh hey," he deadpanned as he started to hit you, getting you to half health before you used a fire charge on the ground to knock back Techno and propel yourself into the air, landing on a taller part of the map.

"where is she?" dream asked, a smile evident in his voice. At least they're having fun. "up there." You saw Dream and Technoblade's avatars both turn to look at you and you crouched a few times tauntingly before turning around and sprinting in the other direction, "eat shit."

You hid behind a tree with your bow cocked as you watched Dream's nametag bounce up and down as he towered up to the ledge you previously landed on. You smiled and as you went to shoot, your finger slipped off of the shift key. "Dream watch out-" Techno tried to warn the other but you already shot him off. He almost went off the edge too, but he enderpearled and landed directly next to his partner. "FUCK," you yelled, sprinting away again.

Dream laughed, "that was close."

~~

"I still dont know how you got so many fucking enderpearls," You said with a slightly frustrated undertone as you rolled your eyes. "magic," was all Dream replied, a triumphant smile on his features. "Hes hacking, kick em'," Techno punched Dream in-game.

"no way."
"she did hit you off about eight times, howd you get so many pearls, hacker?"
"oh but she didnt hit you off once?"
Techno smiled, "yeah, once."

You gasped, "i did???" "you didnt see?" "obviously not!!"

"i think it was after you hit Dream off for the third time, you punched me away with a block right before you started nerd-poling and i went off the edge," he explained, leaning back in his seat and letting his eyes fixate on the popcorn ceiling. He felt an infinitesimal amount of pride at your accomplishment.