SMP 10

-skeppy

hi hello author here w somethin to say

so instead of looking at it as mc roleplay lets pretend that its just a separate reality, cool? cool.

alsooooo no, its not proofread

kinda short, sorry

-

your hand came up to cover your mouth as you yawned, "im going to techno's in a bit."

sapnap moved to push your arms away from where they rested around his shoulders as you let yourself hover, "okay- youre so annoying since you learned how to do this."

you slowly rolled over in the air so you were looking at him upside-down. you blinked, "whatever do you mean sapnap my beloved?"

he rolled his eyes, placing his hand on your face to push you away, "just go."

"well i wasnt gonna leave yet," you said before you let yourself fall, landing gracefully on your ass.

he snickered as you groaned in annoyance, "still not got the hang of it yet?" you rolled your eyes and held up your hand for him to grab and pull.

you dusted yourself off when you stood. after a few days of trying to control your strange tendency to float, you'd finally figured out how to just hover. although, you hasn't quite perfected descending yet, so you just had to let yourself drop like a toy cast aside.

"but anyways," you gave him a pointed glare as to stop his small giggles, "tech's gonna teach me how to sword fight."

"oh, cause' youre shit at it?"

you punched his shoulder, "shut the fuck up- youre no better than me!"

~~

"i missed youuu," you sang, floating along next to the tall man as he walked to his animal pen. he glanced to you, raising a skeptical eyebrow, "its been two days." you shrugged, flashing your canines in a stupid grin, "what can i say, youre just so loveable."

he chuckled, reaching out to pet one if his dogs. you tried to drop next to him, instead stumbling into him on the landing and making him sway a bit. "fuck! sorry tech," "you need to work on that," he mumbled, an amused smirk on his lips as he helped you off of him.

you shot him a playful glare before brushing yourself off and pulling out a golden apple from your inventory. you moved towards the brown horse that had grown so fond of you, reaching your empty hand out to him. he snorted and pressed his nose to your palm. "hey carl," you muttered, stroking his head as he closed his eyes affectionately, "tech been taking care of you?" he huffed almost in response.

"course ive been-" "i wasnt asking you now was i?" you cut him off, feigned annoyance in your tone. he rolled his eyes as you smiled and turned back to carl, offering the golden apple out to him. he gladly took it and you stood up as he chewed, patting his head gently and smiling softly.

"this is clear favoritism," techno said as carl moved his head away from his outstretched hand.

~~

you grunted as you hit the ground, the tip of his sword inches away from your throat. when you looked up the ends of his lips were turned up slightly. "you're getting much better."

you let out a groan of annoyance and pushed away his sword with the hilt of yours, lifting yourself to your feet, "not good enough, obviously." you brushed yourself off as he responded, "well," he hoisted his sword up to rest on his shoulder and lifted his chin up proudly, "no ones good enough to beat me."

with a roll of your eyes you lowered yourself into a proper stance, "again."

his eyes glinted with amusement.

"alright, go."

the fight was longer than your usual- it was tiring, but it was great news. you were improving! and quickly too. it almost startled technoblade how quickly you were picking up sword fighting. but then again, everytime you were able to block one of his hits he couldn't help but feel a small rush of pride. he admired the determination in your eyes when he knocked you down.

it ended with your sword about ten feet to your left and the edge of his blade at your throat yet again. it frustrated you that the sword wasnt even his best weapon- he was at his highest when he fought with an axe.

his highest when he was surrounded, when- if it were anyone but him- chances of survival were zero. when the crimson of his eyes shone with something sinister.

but you werent that much of a threat, were you?

"get up twix."

you huffed, throwing your arm over your eyes while you laid splayed out in the dirt, "whats the point! im just gonna end up right back down here."

he rolled his eyes, "youre acting like tommyinnit." that made you lift your head to look at him. "what do you mean?"

he held his hand out for you as he spoke, and you took it, letting him hoist you up. "i trained tommy for a bit- but then he betrayed me, so it doesn't matter."

you dusted yourself off again, "man, everyone here is just constantly betraying everyone huh?"

he shrugged.

you turned to face to his small house, "youre so smart. do you want this back?" you held his crown to your side. he snatched the golden object from you, "when did you take it?" you turned to look dead in his eyes, and shrugged. "you're insufferable, you know that?"

you ignored the comment, instead focusing your attention on the smoke coming from the chimney of the house next to techno's, "oh! do you think phil's home?" "well probably, i dont think a stranger would break into his home just to start up the fireplace."

you lightly punched his arm, "sarcasm was unnecessary. lets go see him, yeah?" you started towards phil's house, knowing he would follow.

"phiiiiil," you called as you opened the door to his house, "are you home?"

the winged man turned to face you from one of his open chests.

he wasnt much taller than you, maybe 5'11? his blonde hair fell to just below his ears with a small part in the front braided. his light stubble made him look older than usual- well, he looked much younger than he actually was either way. he wore a green and white bucket hat that matched the green of his robe, which was currently draped over his arm. his shirt under it was tight, a black long sleeve with a high neck. his dark-green pants were almost the style of cargo pants, large and ending at his lower shin. his shoes were sandals, which were slightly out of place with the rest of his outfit. he had on a ring, a silver band with a red jewel in the middle, heart shaped with two lines in it in a strange design. his eyes were a deep, soft green, sharp with wisdom from centuries on this earth.

he looked like a normal person, surprisingly.

that was, if you ignored the large crow wings tucked into his back.

everytime you see them you think theyre beautiful, they were such a dark black that almost reflected rainbows- as if the long sleek feathers were drenched in oil. they were mesmerizing when he spread them out.

he flashed a small smile, "hey twix! techno!"

you waved, hopping up onto the furnace next to you, "did you just get back?"

he nodded, closing the chest in front of him, "i did. oh hey techno," he gestured to the crafting table next to you, "you had mail come in."

techno looked at the stack of papers on the crafting table, the envelope on top had his name on it in hurried- almost panicked handwriting.

he picked it up and hesitantly opened it, eyes darting over the paper as he read. phil (as well as yourself) glanced over curiously- techno never got mail.

when the man was finished reading he lowered the letter, heaving a sigh as you and phil looked on expectantly.

"i guess i have to visit the prison now."