Chapter 7 - COME GET YOUR MULE BITS

-quote from wilbur

this ones short because the other one is kinda long

also, not proofread

You searched for a someone you knew who was streaming, eventually settling on Tommy. "okay guys, say hello to the child for me." You raided him and watched as his chat spammed with the viewers you had amassed during your lore stream. there were tons of "hello from twix' stream!'s and "love from twix!'s.

tommy didnt really notice until a donation popped up, hello child, twix just raided "oh twix raided me? thanks woman," he smiled and returned his attention to his main screen, where he was currently running towards the location of "BigInnit Hotel".

You tugged off your headphones and took a deep breath, rubbing your eyes and smiling a little.

you didnt fuck up.

not once.

you were lulled back to your headphones when a faint voice called your name. you slid them back on and scooted forward with your chair, "im back im back."

"you did great," sam said. you thanked him and he swiftly left the call to join tommy's- the blonde kid was spamming "SAM NOOK!!!" in the chat.

after a beat, sapnap, dream, and george joined, almost at the same time. "hi!" you chirped, excited to talk to the group you'd grown close to over the past month or two.

dream's voice rang through your ears, "you did awesome!! that was so good!!!"

you felt yourself heat up at the praise. "thank you," you mumbled, suddenly shy.

"that was awesome dude, really cool," sapnap chimed in, a smile in his voice.

you smirked, "im part of the dream team huh?"

"dude i said you were didnt i?"

you smiled. a warm, genuine smile that came with a happiness you knew wasn't going to go away anytime soon.

your phone pinged and you went to check it as the three boys started to playfully tease each other.

saturn<3
YOU FUXKING BITVH

YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU WERE JOUNING THE FUCING SMP

YOU LIL SHIT

you figured youd been spending too much time with dream, because it seemed you unfortunately picked up on his wheezing.

"dream, oh my god, listen to what youve done," george complained with an edge of amusement as you made noises similar to that of a tea kettle.

"i- guys- i fuckin- no!" you stuttered, attempting to speak between struggled breaths. "she sounds just like you dream!" sapnap exclaimed, starting up his own laughter.

"this is," you paused to take in a deep breath, "so stupid."

"youre stupid," sapnap responded, a grin still evident in his voice. "youre both stupid," george provided.

"ayo i heard somewhere that you copy your crush's behavior, kinda makes you wonder-"
"oh my god shut up you fucknut," you cut dream off, not enjoying the smugness in his tone.

"did you just call dream a fucknut?" sapnap asked, a snicker escaping his lips yet again.
"oh my god- gogy-"
"no"
"gogy theyre teaming up on me please."

he sighed, clearly amused. "whats he gonna do? break up with dream?" sap teased.

dream gasped, "he wouldnt!"
"gogy break up with him."
"no!"
"dream, quit bullying twix or ill break up with you."
"NOOOOOO"
"GET FUCKED GREEN MAN."