SMP 5

-quote from philza

~listen do you want me to post or do you want me to proofread? pick a struggle~

y/n's canon height is 5'6 (pls im five three how does it feel to be that tall)

"sap, gogy, im going exploringg," you called, opening the front door. "hey wait," sap entered from the living room, "do you have food?"

"uhhhhh,"
"here," he did a small motion in the air and a small...screen(?) came up in front of his face. "sapnap what the fuck is that?" you walked up behind him and placed your chin on his shoulder to look at the screen thing.

he glanced up at you with an amused glint in his eye before he started to click on things on the screen. "its my inventory, look." he pressed a small square that held a picture of a golden apple and dragged it to the bottom row. "and now," he said as he clicked a small 'x' in the top corner, not even a full second later the golden apple appeared in his hand, "here."

you watched his motions with fascination. he handed you the apple, "you have one too," he said, gently grabbing your hand and repeating the motion he had done. you jumped lightly as the gui manifested in front of your face. "fuckin freaky," you muttered as you looked at it. there was a small picture of you in the top left corner along with four slots to the left of the picture and one slot on the right.

you looked at the apple in your hand and back at the screen. there was the same golden apple symbol that sapnap had but yours was in the very left slot of the bottom row. "how do i..." you trailed off.

"so," he pointed to the bottom row, "thats your hot bar. things you put in there you can cycle through quickly by doing this," he showed you how to summon things from your hotbar and you memorized the simple motions. then he explained that the four slots next to your picture showed your armor- yours was currently empty since you hadnt put any on- and your armor's durability and enchants. the other slot was your off-hand and would show what you were holding in your non-dominant hand. (ayo we're pretending the crafting gui simply doesn't exist) he also explained that if you have a tool belt, your hotbar would be transported to the belt, and if you had a way to carry your weapon (you had remembered how dream had his netherite axe strapped to his back in your first dream) it wouldnt count as a slot in your hotbar.

"okay, you got it?"
you nodded, closing your inventory. "great, here im gonna get some shit for you hold on."

he disappeared for a moment and you heard chests opening and closing. "sapnap what are you looking for?" george yelled from somewhere in the house. "do you know where my old enchanted netherite sword is?" sapnap yelled back. it was quiet for a second while george thought. "i think i put it in your personal chest next to your bed!"

you watched sapnap head to his room, murmuring about "frickin' george messing with his frickin' chests."

you went to find george, finding him in the kitchen. you went and hopped onto the counter next to what he was doing. "gogy are you ever going home?"

he glanced up at you for a second, his eyes unamused. "i dont want to be completely alone right now," he deadpanned, trying to keep his tone emotionless.

you immediately felt bad and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, "im sorry."

he shook his head.

you jumped off the counter and poked his arm before heading out of the kitchen and bumping into sapnap. "here, i have stuff for you." you followed him back to the front door, stopping when he did right in front of it.

he gave you an enchanted netherite sword,- you checked, and it did fourteen frickin damage, not including the fire damage it did- half a stack of golden apples, a stack (which you learned was sixty-four) of cobblestone, and an almost full set of iron tools, minus the hoe. he'd tried to give you armor, but youd declined.