Chapter 11 - i need help im failin all my classes

-still mask by dream

this chapter is more dream team than techno !! it's a lot of platonic sapnap fluff and some romancin dream

read it and tell me if its proofread 🌝🌝 its a surprise

did i mention that y/n is only canonically 5'6 in the smp?

sorry my guys, you are now 5'4 *bites lip *

you stood surrounded by people and tiles. the fluorescent lights bounced off the starch-white wall, making them appear much brighter and the paint newer than it actually was.

the smell of food and coffee wafted from the hallway youd come from, the starbucks and pizzeria packed full of tired individuals, looking as if they were in a trance, dazed and jet-lagged. the large windows were dark seeing as it was 8pm and the sun had gone down long ago, only the occasional blip or streak of light shining through the glass.

you were trying to find the conveyor of luggages, standing on your tip-tows to try and see over the people around you. unfortunately, you were still too short to see over the crowd of neck-pillows and suitcases. you weaved through the crowd, ducking under particularly long arms and dodging wild small children and luggage in the direction you hoped it was.

you saw the baggage claim in your peripheral and immediately beelined towards it, accidentally bumping into someone. you glanced to them to see a small old woman wearing a floral shirt and long skirt, her long, wispy white hair falling down her shoulders and to her waist almost smoke-like.

"oh dear," she muttered, looking down at the purse she'd dropped when you made impact.

"oh im so sorry miss," you bent down and picked it up for her, "i wasnt looking where i was going."

she gingerly took the purse from your hands, giving you a kind smile. "its quite alright dear." she took one of your hands and lightly pat the top of it.

you smiled back at the woman, "you look lovely today ma'am."

"oh," her hands went up to gently rest on her cheeks, the purse falling from her wrist to her elbow and she chuckled, "well thank you young lady."

you watched her walk away before turning your attention back to the baggage claim. you made your way to it, stopping next to the first conveyor near you.

you scanned the crowd, searching for the familiar face, sighing to yourself when you didnt find him. you pulled your phone from your pocket to check the time. 8:27 pm. he should have landed seven minutes ago.

you navigated to your messages, about to open the keyboard when the small bubble appeared on the left side of the screen, indicating he had gotten there first. you paused, waiting for his message to come through first.

snapmap

just got off, wandering around aimlessly

you snickered to yourself a little before typing out a response- hands shaking so much from excitement that you had to retype it about three times.

im at the baggage claim, want me to look for your bag?

no ill do it, just wait for me

oki doke

you bounced impatiently on the balls of your feet as you glanced around. after a minute, you decided you were being just a little too impatient and looked around for somewhere to sit. you found an empty bench next to one of the exits and sat down, running a hand through your hair as you waited.