01

|| The Great Hall ||

GAIA ;

I felt the warm ness of the Great Hall soon flood my cheeks, I could admit it felt like home. I've never understood what everyone meant s when they say Hogwarts is there home. Perhaps it could be i've never had the satisfaction of calling something my own home, never less having one.

I've never had the satisfaction of having a family.

Until I was sent to Hogwarts, Hogwarts is my home, will always be my home. Everyone I love is here, all of my best friends are here. I would die for any of them, and they would do the same.

You see, our friend group isn't mean, but not the friendliest as one could say.

*********************

As I had my head slumped into my books, trying to avoid all the rumors of the school. My second day here and this school is crawling with false rumors. I even heard one about myself.

I did not mind it, of course it was better than the orphanage I come from. Anything was better than St.Anne's, that place is far from a Saint.

I watched as the Gryffindor's welcomed new first years of the school, I was no big fan of children but I admit they are graceful little humans.

I felt a smile slowly creep up on my face when a first year tripped.

Obviously it was not intentionally.

Snape shot me a horrid glance, and I quickly wiped that smirk off my face. Now, don't get me wrong it's just Snape — But it's Snape we're talking about.

"Hello lovely" I felt warm hands find there way around my lower back, followed by a swarm of cheek kisses.

Lorenzo.

"Enzo, shouldn't you be with Draco trying to find someone to suck you off?" I retorted.

He quickly let go of me, and I could feel the smile radiating off of him, almost as if he was a full ball of sunshine.

Don't be too fooled, Lorenzo was not all rainbows and sunshine's, he could be really mean at times. So mean I don't even think it's Lorenzo I'm talking to sometimes.

"Well aren't you in a mood" Draco sat down joining our conversation.

Here we go.

Lorenzo and Draco together were like huge child's everywhere. You couldn't take them serious and Jacob? Oh Jacob was so much worse he would —

"What are we talking about?" Jacob said now joining our conversation as he chewed on a chicken wing.

"There is no we." I said in defense.

Lorenzo, Draco, and Jacob, all started bursting out laughing? What was so funny, I only said four words?

See what I mean.

"Great the boys are here." Camille said sitting next to me.

"To what do we owe this pleasure?" I said with entire sarcasm.