16

|| Our Little Secret ||
GAIA ;

Everyone was saying their goodbyes, and ready to head home to see their family. Given it was Christmas break, Pansy begged and begged that I would come to her house for the break. Although I knew I wasn't going to go nor did I want to. The only way to get her to shut up was by telling her what she wanted to hear. Yes.

The afternoon was peaceful. There were no pranks, no arguments, no rumors, no Mattheo.

I watched Potter and the Weasleys leave the school. Then a realization hit me. I was utterly and completely so daydreaming right now.

Pansy and Camille had already left. Daphne fought with me on and on that she would prefer to stay here with me. Or she'd insist that I come to stay with her, but I didn't want to be a burden.

"Daph!" Astoria eagerly kept waving for Daphne.

Daphne signed before grabbing her trunk. She looked at me one last time, giving me the face. The "you better not do anything I wouldn't do" Face.

"I'll write." I smiled.

"You better." She laughed, hugging me goodbye and a book. I furrowed my eyebrows together, questioning her. Before I could even ask the question she was already gone.

I slipped the book into my robes before, I too got up to leave.

I wanted to be outside, maybe even go on a broom ride. No one should bother me, no one should be here.

I fiddled with my fingers, walking through the dark corridor.

"Revine." A boy called out.

I squeezed my eyes shut, still facing my back towards him. I know that cocky voice anywhere, those sound of footsteps also.

Theodore Nott.

I didn't want to be bothered, not by him anyway. So I continued to walk. Quickening my pace.

But it was Theodore Nott was talking about.

I could hear his footsteps getting closer and louder. So I ran, thinking he wouldn't be silly and childish enough to chase me.

Oh, how I was wrong.

He reached for my robes, pulling me towards him. And oh how he had a good grip.

"Nott, let go of me. Right now." I demanded trying to get my wrist free. Even though I knew he was too strong for me. I mean he practically was holding both of my wrists with only one of his hands.

"And if I don't want to?" He leaned closer.

I stopped fighting, and just let him hold my wrist. Theodore Nott? Wanting to be bothered with me?

Nonsense.

"She asked didn't she?" Mattheo states, fiddling with his wand.

Theodore clenched his jaw, before letting go of my wrist. Turning to face Mattheo,

"You know Riddle?" Theodore inches closer to him, "You have a bloody bad habit of messing with things that aren't yours." He finished.