23

||Fooled you||

MATTHEO ;
The port-key sent me straight to the room of requirements. I have to admit that little spin, flip, swing, teleport trick is one of the worst things in the entire world. I felt nauseous and looked for somewhere to relive my nausea. When I was interrupted by a Blonde in a black tux holding an apple. I quickly hid behind one of the old pieces of furniture. He strutted across the room towards a black box carting an apple. He paused for a moment before opening and murmuring spells. After many failed attempts the blonde finally left.

Couldn't be mistaken that was the Malfoy boy. My father is great acquaintances with his. I made my way up to the great hall, adjusting my new Slytherin robes. The room smelled of chicken, mash potatoes, and chocolate. It was huge with a yellow lighting from all the beautiful candles.

This place is beautiful, but no matter how beautiful it is, it won't cover up all the dark spots that still roamed the school. A searched the room for the Slytherin table.

"Riddle." A cocky boy called out slapping a hand on my shoulder, "Why don't you sit with the gang and I?" Zabini lead me to the table full of Slytherins. One in particular catching my eye, Penelope Fern. Although all she did was complain and talk about how Gryffindor's are abominations, I found her rather attractive.

A brown headed boy sat down, along with Malfoy & The Greengrass sisters. Zabini and Malfoy caught up on potions class, seemed like Malfoy wasn't attending. Pretty obvious since all the work he's doing for my father. His family owes my father a great depth. And until it's paid off properly the Malfoy boy is my fathers little toy.

A red headed girl walked in the great hall, she stopped by the Hufflepuff table to converse with another red head. They said hello's and seemed as if they were planning something.

"In love with Gaia Revine also?" A boy in front of me blocking my view asked. Was that Gaia Revine? Was it that obvious I was staring at her? I bit my tongue and just nodded my head no with a smirk.

"Might wanna back off." Malfoy interrupted, "She's been Enzo's for years." I looked at Malfoy, then back to the boy in front of me.

"Lorenzo Berkshire." He held his hand out for me to great with a cocky smirk playing on his face. Through the smirk I could see he was jealous. He played it off pretty well I'd say. "Theo Riddle." I shook his hand.

"Fred & George plan on pranking Filch, you guys in?" The red head sat down near me, my gaze completely directed to her.

A prankster? How lovely.

"Love, if you're in, i'm in." Berkshire flirted giving Revine a kiss on the cheek. She blushed as she filled her plate with food and caught up on gossip with her girls. Malfoy and his little minions were talking about nothing but who they caught shagging, and how he already had them. Gaia and I made eye contact a few times, but she would always break it first. I could have sworn I caught her cheeks get red a few times also. Berkshire even noticed and took her with him. They went to study "at the library" Malfoy and Zabini cheered them on as they left the great haul. 

I left also, I need to catch up on my classes for tomorrow, figure Gaia's schedule out, and plan how I would make a first move. There's an upcoming party Pansy mentioned, maybe I can get to know her there if Berkshire will let her breathe for one fucking second.

The next day I headed to my next class, which was potions. To my surprise Gaia was there, I was heading to her desk when I saw Berkshire step right in front of me. "Theo, how are you liking hogwarts?" I rolled my tongue on the inside of my cheek.

Berkshire is getting in my way, and I think it's time to put him down. Anyone who would get in my way for this mission, I will have no problem killing them. I've done it before I will do it again.

"Figuring it out, thanks lad." I answered walking around him, "Revine, you got a partner yet?" Gaia turned to me her red, beautiful, flowing hair bouncing at every move.

"No." She laughed.

"We have so many things alike already." I responded with a cocky smirk.

***
That was our first interaction. It tumbled in my mind multiple times. How could I be so foolish to fall for her beauty. Her sweet, lovely, beauty. I was warned, and I never had thought it to be true. Now it was my turn to choose if I could risk it all just for her. Would I dare betray my father, Tom Riddle for Gaia Revine?

It would all be worthless in the end. I could never have a normal life with her. My past would simply just not mix with her future. Gaia is sweet and loving. I could not continue hurting her or put her in harm any longer.

I hate it when she cries.

But then again it would all be just to try? She may think otherwise, she may think it'll just be me and her and she may be completely fine with that.

Gaia was never the one to judge. She always loved to see the good in people, but don't get fooled. She was never the type to be so naive either. If you were to screw Gaia Revine off she would always be two steps ahead. This, I learned the hard way.

I would soon come to realize have I been the one that's been so "naive" after all?