04

|| Memories ||

GAIA ;

"He won't have to find out." I said , "Oblivate." I muttered as I quickly walked back to my dorm with the stack of books in my hands.

I saw him leaning on the wall, but I kept my head down.

"Sweetheart." He said as he played with the top of his wand.

Ignore him Gaia, walk fast.

And so I did, I kept walking like I didn't hear him.

"Don't walk away from me Witch." He raised his voice, causing me to turn around.

Don't do it Gaia.

"Shouldn't you be with Penelope?" I questioned.

He let out a chuckle as he rolled his eyes, and tightened his jaw, "Jealous are we?" He moved closer.

"We are nothing." I spat.

"Oh come on darlin' it was just a kiss, you aren't possibly mad at me, are you?" He caressed my cheek.

I snatched his hand away.

I knew I could not control myself around him, "You don't deserve to put your hands on me." I began to turn on my heel until he grabbed my wrist turning me back around to him.

"I would speak to her but she's not the one who has my attention." He spoke lowly, "Also if you didn't erase her memory, did you think I wouldn't find out sweetheart?" he looked at my lips, as he continue to speak, "Now wouldn't you be a dear and walk with me?" he asked.

I let out a chuckle, "Why? Are you scared?" I joked.

Only to come to realize he wasn't a big fan of jokes, and obviously I learned this the hard way.

No response

"With no respect at all, No." I simply spat.

"Crucio." He muttered.

I quickly dropped to my knees, I've never felt the crucio curse. There is a reason it's an unforgivable curse. It felt like millions of knives were stabbing my insides everywhere, like it would never stop, like time had slowed.

"It didn't have to be like this, witch." He spat as he leaned down on the floor to tilt his head, "Now how about you walk with me." He asked once again.

He lifted the curse.

I was not going to tell him no again.

So I walked with him.

"Now sweetheart, what's this plan you have for Diggory and the girl?" He asked as he picked up my books and carried them.

I tried to reach for them but he snatched them out of my reach.

I shot him a glare, and he clinched his jaw.

"None of your business." I said, not wanting to risk the information getting out.

He stopped in his tracks as he tilted his head and raised his wand towards me.