03

|| Boys ||

GAIA ;

I planned on getting my mind off of Mattheo, and attending today's quidditch match seemed like the perfect idea.

Why should I be caught up over a boy anyway?

This game should be more interesting, not only is it the first but it's Slytherin' saginaw Gryffindor's.

"Oh, attending the game are we?" Daphne teased as she chewed on chocolate frogs she stole from the first years.

"Hey where'd you get those?" I asked trying to take one before she, brutally snatched it back out of my reach.

"She snatched it from a couple of first years." Pansy chimed as she snatched them from her.

Oh boy.

**************************

Cheers could be heard from miles away, and the screams of frustration.

From the looks of it, it looked like the Wesley twins had it covered. That is until Malfoy came from behind them and knocked George off his broom.

Winces could be heard from here and there.

Classy Malfoy.

I was not a big fan of quidditch but I've understood over the years why it was popular, not to mention this is my first ever seeing it up close.

"What cha reading?" A boy swung his arm over me.

In defense I quickly swung it off.

I was no fan of touchy touchy sudden movements.

"None of your business." I said coldly leaving no room for questions.

"Malik, why don't you leave her alone and come sit with me?" Penelope said as she patted the seat next to her.

Malik? As in the captain of the Ravenclaw's Quiditch team?

I tore my eyes away from my book and saw the boy smiling at me.

Smiles were my weakness.

"I believe I would rather stay here," he said looking into my eyes as he continued to smile, "If that's alright with you?" he asked.

"Of course." I said with a half smile, a boy just turned down Penelope and that's something to smile about.

Bitch, Penelope mouthed. Whore, I mouthed back as I flipped her off.

"Are you truly reading during a quidditch match?" Malik questioned me as he ate a few jelly beans.

I finally closed my book as I left a book mark, "Well i've never understood the whole concept of it," I explained, "Chasing a gold ball that's barley visible to see and risking getting a concussion? no thank you." I finished.

He let out a loud chuckle as he shook his head and moved closer to me.

He had one of those contagious laughs, that I couldn't help refuse.