18

|| Two at a Time ||
GAIA ;

"Sneaking in through my window?" I let out a huff,

He let out a dark chuckle, "I didn't come here to have a conversation darling." He walked closer to me. His eyes were darkened.

"You can't be here Nott." I crossed my arms in demand.

"Oh?" He said fiddling with his wand, his eyes scanning my figure here and there.

What was Theodore Nott doing here? This wasn't even my house, not to mention he was most likely watching me sleep like some creep.

A bit attractive.

He seemed a little more stressed, with no hesitation he walked towards me. Both of us now standing in front of the crackling fireplace. He placed his free hand on my shoulder, teasing the strap of my bra, while the other was holding my chin to look up at him.

I managed to turn my hand, to the strap he began to pull down. I looked back up at him, and back at the strap, then one more time at him.

"Now darling, let's say we stop all the teasing and get on with it?" He whispered in my ear, licking it after.

Without hesitation I pulled him in for a kiss, him pushing me on the bed. His hand holding my chin pulling me closer. As he continued undressing me, not breaking our kiss.

His tongue explored mines, as for mines did the same.

"Do you want me to continue?" He said in between pants.

"No, keep going." I panted, pulling him back in for our kiss. Pulling his shirt off, as he pulled my shorts down. I reached around his head, holding onto him. When he slipped two fingers into me, pumping in and out of me. Slowly. I inhaled sharply. His forehead rested against me, him quickening up his pace. I reached to pull him closer to me, dying for his touch. But he grabbed ahold of both of my wrists, holding them above my head. His tongue trailing down from my neck to my, core. My stomach twirling at his every move. Closing my eyes for a moment, so caught up in the pleasure. Him catching the notice of this, and without warning, he slammed into me. My eyes shooting straight open, holding in the whimper that dared to escape my lips. Nott put a hand over my mouth, as he continued thrusting in and out of me. My stomach already tightening up, almost hitting my climax. I bucked my hips back at him. Symbolizing I was close to my climax. "I'm gonna c-" I tried to say, but he put his hand back over my mouth. Thrusting at a now more rapid pace. I whimpered through his hands, trying to contain the screams of pleasure I wanted so bad to let out. "Now you can cum." He panted, looking straight down at me. "Only cum, when I tell you to darling." 

Without hesitation, I did. Oh, how I died to be touched by Theodore Nott.

He fucked me through my high as my body twitched, still sensitive to his touch. He collapsed right next to me, his breathing un-easy. As I still twitched every few seconds.

*************************

Loud screaming could be heard from down the hall, so I threw a pillow over my head. Dreading to get up, still sore from last night.

The scream continued.

I shot up, irritated. Looking around the room, to find Nott gone. Not even a trace that he was ever here in the first place.