02

|| Potions ||

GAIA ;

I slowly turn around to meet the sociopath boy. Oh Merlin did he look so good smoking.

He's a literal sociopath.

"Spying on me, already sweetheart?" He teased.

"Okay one, i'm not your sweetheart, and two in your dreams lover boy." I played along with him.

He continued smoking as he slowly opened his eyes and shot me one of his classic smirks.

That damn smirk.

"Care to join? Or are you just gonna stand there like an idiot?" He said as he observed my body as if he was trying to figure out my next move.

"Never with you." I retort.

I mean I was doing the right thing, Jacob said to stay away from him — but who am I to follow rules?

"I wasn't asking." He said in a raspy voice.

Butterflies.

My heart began to beat like drums against my chess, I really thought he could hear it or maybe my heart would just stop.

"Pardon?" I said as I scrunched my face up in confusion.

I never was good at hiding my emotions.

"I said," He began as he started to stumble up and make his way towards me, "I wasn't asking." As he placed the perfect joint between my lips.

And all I could do was obey.

Coughs.

He started laughing at me as I coughed for dear life.

"It's not funny, you dick." I spat.

"Oh come on honey, it was only a joke. And that's no way to talk to me." He said as he took the joint back and went to sit down where he was originally at.

Asshole.

So I did what I felt like, what I could only think of, I took a risk.

I walked over to him and snatched the join back, "I wasn't finished." I said in between coughs as I started to inhale the smoke again.

He looked a bit token back in surprise at my sudden movement.

"Oh my apologies princess." He said as he watched me.

***********************

"Wake up, Gaia." A hurried voice kept telling me from outside of my dorm.

"Gaia, come on wake up." The voice kept urging me to get up.

Shit.

I lazily got up and stumbled over the clothes on the floor to the door. I really need to clean this dorm since Pansy won't do it.