15

|| Young Love ||
GAIA ;

It's been two days since I've seen Mattheo Riddle and it's not killing me, but my grades are. I'm surprised Dumbledore hasn't asked to see me in his office already, given all the rumors.

I couldn't stay in bed any longer, although I did plan on it. But Cami and Daph wouldn't let me. Even if Pansy and I argued and argued, why I should.

Cami says, and I quote "Staying in cuddled up sad over a boy, isn't good for your mental health love."

So I decided that day, I would go to class.

"Gaia?"

Maybe I should stay in? I mean it would stop me from having to get the pitiful and hurtful glances.

"Gaia!"

Most of all, I didn't think I was mentally ready to see him again. I mean how bad can it be? Well staying in your dorm for days, and bad hygiene says otherwise. It got worse the first day when Cami and Daph had to help me bathe.

"Gaia," Camille shouted, throwing a ball of her socks at my face.

"See, she just isn't ready." Pansy crossed her arms glancing at me, and back up to Cami. "Poor lad, rather sad it is," Daph added on clicking her tongue.

"Piss off. I'm ready, I'm sick of being cooped up in this sad, depressed, very dark, dark, dark, dorm room." I argued brushing a loose strand of hair back in their place.

"Of course love." Daphne smiled, as Pansy opened the door.

If they glance, Pansy will handle them. If they speak Daphne's already got her wand out. And if they try anything, lord forgives Camille finds out.

I hesitated to step out the door before Camille pushed me out.

Daphne scoffed.

"You git! What the bloody hell is wrong with you?" Pansy argued.

Camille through her hands up in surrender, "She has to learn. To get over stupid boys."

I fixed my skirt before we continued all to walk in the great hall. Daphne lightened the mood by telling us new gossip. Supposedly Hermoine Granger has lost her virginity to none other known as Fred Weasley.

We laughed our way to the great hall, not caring what others thought.

"I mean? Hello! What happens to her and Ginny? There was so much tension between them." Camille joked, only earning a silent and cold face from Pansy.

Might be mistaken but I believe Pansy Parkinson and Ginny Weasley have a thing for each other.

"Oh look! It's the depressed, heartbroken, lad of the school." Penelope frowned.

Getting little giggles from her freak of followers.

"Oh look! It's the slut, hoe bag, lad of the school." I fired back crossing my arms. Cami, Daph, and Pansy mocking the laughs of her followers.

Penelope crossed her arms before stomping away, her mini's following her.

"And who would have thought?" Cami smiled proudly.