13

|| Arrogance ||
GAIA ;

Pansy and Camille, did there best to try and take my mind off of Mattheo. Without disappointment they were more than successful. As for Daphne, she tried to convince us how to get back a Riddle. I quote, "Lets set his sheets on fire, while he's asleep — maybe that would teach him and that hoebag Morgan, they've messed with the wrong girl."

Camille tried to point out other guys, she even began to make a list of what I can go for, and what would be best to stay away from.

Most of them were Slytherin's of course.

I wasn't going to let Mattheo get to me. Anyway it was his loss. He's a big control freak, I should have just listened to Jacob. But I suppose I always have to learn the hard way.

"Maybe she's thinking about that Riddle boy again." Draco muttered.

Earning a angry glances from, Pansy, Daph, Cami, Blaise, Enzo, and a slap on the arm from Jacob.

"My fathe-" He got cut off with the sound of a loud sigh, Malfoy's eyes grew wide with anger as he looked over at Cami, "Are you going to keep rambling or, are we going to play spin the bottle?" She curled the loose ends of her hair with her own finger.

Draco scrunched his face up.

"Delightful, my favorite." A girl came walking in to sit right, in front of me. Knowing that I could see her good, good enough.

Morgan Penn.

Pansy sat up, as Blaise scratched his head.

"And you are?" Camille asked with jealousy.

Camille was known to be the blonde. Yes, there are many blondes at Hogwarts — but a few only with power. For example, Malfoy.

"Oh, I'm surprised Gaia hasn't told you who I am." She chuckled, and relaxed deeper into the couch.

Daphne furrowed her eyebrows, now crossing her arms. Before she attempted walking to the Blonde, to only get cut off by Blaise grabbing her.

"Excuse me?" I asked now getting angry.

"You've been excuse love, in fact I don't understand why he kept you around so long." She smiled.

She was right, why did he keep me around so long? But she was wrong if she would ever think, her of all people would get a reaction out of me.

With a smile,

"Care to go first?" I asked the bitch of blonde.

"Gladly." She snatched the bottle, to only have it dropped on her shoes, shattering into pieces.

"Oh, my apologies, — must be the lost of my grip." I smile innocently.

The group snorted, as The blonde muttered the spell for the bottle to be repaired. Morgan clinched her jaw, now spinning the bottle. As the rest of the group dreaded it. To only have it stoped by a boy, now sitting next to her with his arm wrapped around her shoulders.

Theodore Nott.

Draco smiled at Theodore, exchanging hellos and handshakes of some kind, until his gaze landed on me.