08

|| Sincere ||
GAIA ;

I tried to put the fact that Riddle took my virginity, and that he marked me, out of my mind — but I was failing.

And to no surprise he was nowhere to be found, not his dorm, not the astronomy tower, no where.

I made my way to detention with Snape, which I was absolutely dreading.

Not only was Draco there but also Penelope Fern.

I sat near Malfoy as he played with his rings, he looked at me and then did a double take,

"Is that a hickey?" He whispered

I shoved his arm hardly as I shot him wide eyes.

Did he forget we were in Snape's class?

I nodded not wanting to touch the matter any further than I had too.

"Aw, Little Gaia is finally getting some action." He teased me as he tried to hold in his laughter, here and there.

I tried to ignore him but I had the worst head ache that day, but I assumed it was from last night.

Not to mention Penelope kept glaring at me as she whispered to her little followers — God even in detention her followers are with her, what even is this?

I got to the point where I didn't care, Malfoy shifted up in his seat as he watched me walk over to her.

"Is there a problem?" She asked now standing up,

"I don't know you tell me." I demanded.

I'm not backing down to a bully like her.

"Skank." she slapped me, causing everyone's attention in the class.

"You see a little bird of mines told me, that the famous Gaia has finally got some action," She smiled to her followers, "Who would ever want some one like you?" She glared at me.

Without thinking I punched her right in her nose, I watched as her head flew back and her followers caught her.

Snape made his way over to us as he shouted more detention for us to have.

Malfoy grabbed me, "But it takes one to know one, right Penelope?" I shouted as he pulled me out of the class into the hall.

"What the fuck Gaia." He yelled in a whisper matter.

"She had it coming, you know it Draco." I tried to get myself out of trouble with him, because I know he would tell Lorenzo.

"What the bloody fuck?" Enzo shouted from down the corridor.

I shot Malfoy a glance, "You told him?"

He shook his head from side to side, just in as much shock as i'm am.

"Enzo how did y-" He cut me off as he snatched my hand, "Gaia? How could you be so careless." He tried to yell at me.

But it was Enzo, and I could admit i've never seen him this angry.

I snatched my hand back as I glared at both of them,