07

|| Jealousy ||
GAIA ;

As I left class I couldn't help but let Mattheo's last action run through my head like it was all I could think about.

Maybe it was all I could think about, him.

I watched as Camille freaked over a new blemish she had just discovered and as Daphne tried to help her.

I didn't want to ruin there moment with boy talk.

"Are we not hungry today love?" Enzo sat down chewing on a few pieces of my plate.

"We'll go right ahead, I don't mind if you do." I glared at him,

"You know you love me," He gloated, "Come one Gaia the sooner you admit to your self the sooner it'll be easier." He continued to eat my food.

"How am I suppose to eat when your eating all my food?" I shoved him arm.

He flashed me a smile,

That damn smile.

"Where's Malfoy?" Blaise called out as he sat down in front of Enzo and I.

"No clue." Jacob joined.

"And you are here for?" Camille shot him a glare.

No response.

My eye wondered through the great hall looking at all the students, but only in a hunt for one.

"Gaia, who are you looking for?" Blaise furrowed his eyebrows,

Lie lie lie.

"She's looking for her lover boy." Draco cooed.

"Where's Penelope? Oh wait didn't she leave you for a Hufflepuff?" I grabbed my books and began to continue my search for Riddle.

I could almost let out a laugh at the face Draco made, but I didn't.

When Mattheo didn't want to be found, he did not want to be found.

*************************

It took me nearly an hour to find out where his dorm was, since the girls here were actually territorial on the boys they liked.

Until I finally arrived, and I didn't hesitate to knock.
I swung the door open to only find his dorm empty?

Fuck.

My fist began to clinch onto my books until I heard his bathroom door open, and steam followed after.

My eyes hurriedly shot to the boy, as he was in nothing but a white towel that hung just below his v-line, his wet curly hair swinging just above his eyebrows,

I could almost feel the warmth in between my legs starting to grow.

I stood there like an idiot observing every step, every move, every glance he took.

Move Gaia, leave.

"Is there something I can please you with?" He asked as he dried his upper body.