11

|| Smoke ||
GAIA ;

It was the weekend and I have to say I thanked Merlin for it. Classes have been getting more and more stressful, and not to mention me skipping a few classes just to get destroyed again, and again by Mattheo.

Though I spent my sparing hours in the library, hoping to fill in on all the homework I never did.

I've heard rumors, that people are starting to catch up. Starting to understand what me and Mattheo have been up to.

Merlin help me if the Dark Lord finds out.

With every turn of the page my eyes seemed to grow more rapidly tired.

My friend group hasn't seemed to care what so ever what I've been up too. This, I was grateful for. If I had to get into another argument with Jacob about his brother, Merlin so help me.

Dumbledore still has Harry wrapped around his finger like a little pig, honestly it's sad.

"Whatcha reading there Beautiful?" Lorenzo chimed.

"Wouldn't you love to know?" I continued writing on the parchment with my quill, "Lorenzo if you don't back up this very second."

He continued to tease me as he played with my hair, and took a few things from my bag. 

"You know you love the attention Gaia." He caressed my cheek, "You can fool the others, but not me."

I shot him a glance as my smile began to fade, and he started to get up and leave. I watched as he shot me one last charming smile, before he turned into the dark, empty, corridors.

I shook my head from side to side as I continued writing.

I was so caught up in finishing my work, I didn't even realize I was the last one in the library, and it was already dark.

I glanced around the room for a clock, hoping I still had time.

Though I was afraid I was wrong.

************************

"Hey, I heard that the Weasley boy is seeing some Slytherin Girl." Pansy blurted out as she shoved her mouth full of cheez it's.

I suppose it was some Muggle snack?

Daphne shot up from the bed, her eyes burning through Pansy's, "What Weasley?"

Pansy continued to talk with her mouth open, "Maybe Fred — Oh no, I'm pretty sure it was George."

Camille shook her head as she continued putting on lipstick.

Daphne eyes continued burning through Pansy.

"What? I'm sorry, Daph I don't know which one it is." She said getting up to put on her heels.

"When are we even leaving?" I urged Camille to quicken up her pace.

"I thought you weren't going?" Pansy chimed.

Earning a punch in her arm from Daphne. "What she means to say is, — she's glad you had a sudden change."

Camille nodded as she finished up.